Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wear mine whenever i am at home so i can wear them for 24 hours a day at weekends. i dont wear them to work in case i have a slip or embarrassing situation. i fint he leather strap easier and more effecctive to stretch and have seen more increase in hang since wearing them. i also find my errections are really strong and last a long time and i can shoot more too....and they feel amazing

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What trouble are you having? Is the ring too tight or too loose? Once you have found the appropriate size (and weight), you should not have difficulties wearing a cockring for hours. Everyone is different, so while I may be able to wear a cockring for a day without any problems, you may not (especially if you are not used to wearing one). Be sensible and enjoy!

Reactions: rbi99 and Sevensix

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just posted a pic of my Seven Gates of Hell. It's one of my favorite toys and I go crazy when being sucked off wearing it. Problem is that it's too damn tight. Have to grease the hell out the rings and it's near impossible to get the last ring over my cockhead. Have learned from experience that it can only be worn for a very short time.

ps7gh3
Try a Neoprene Gates of Hell.....the rings are still tight but have a littl give

Attachments

bigjohnnyuk

Cherished Member
Media
I've recently been wearing a soft leather one with snap fasteners – so you can have it just how tight or loose you want. Always wear it so it doesn't restrict the blood flow too much – but it keeps things nice and chubby! Also helps hold everything slightly away from your body, which feels comfier than when it's all squashed up and sweaty – yuck!

Reactions: poibear

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As has been pointed out, cock ring size is critical for wearing after the penis has returned to its flaccid state, as well as before. Idealistically, the ring keeps the penis bigger than when flaccid, so it's difficult finding just the right 'fit'. My advice is to keep searching for the proper fit, which might mean buying several rings.

After a session of jelquing my ring will stay on a day and night or two before a testicle drops out and I remove it --- eeekk, the ring! Daily PE keeps my cock big enough to avoid that and the ring stays in place until I skip a couple of days. I hope this gives you some help, zeus. BTW, a sexy name, man!

Reactions: thongboy

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice Savage

I wear a 1/2 metal cock ring all day, don't wear one to gym. I have tighter ones I wear for fun. Have one big 1 inch wide one that I really like.

Or I just wrap it up tight with a rubber band for as long as I can take it.

Reactions: beach_bud

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear a 50mm aluminum cockring all day, I have to say in the beginning I had issues of my nut popping out but after a month my nuts are not as tight as before definitely a good thing and I love the way my bulge looks! I have several I use for solo like oxball about 11 all together I want to get a stainless steel one now.
I enjoy wearing mine all day and have found it is more comfortable than when I first started. I have been freeballing most of the time, but it is often better to wear underwear. Do you ever wear underwear when you wear your cockring, and if so, does the compression become a problem for you? For me, it usually starts out well, but after a while, and when I sit, things start to feel a little cramped in there. Regardless, I love my cock ring so much and am ready to shop for some more.

Reactions: Edax626

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I sometimes wear two stainless steel cockrings for days. As multiple people have said before, the "fit" is key. When you measure the circumfrence of your scrotum, make certain that you leave 1/4" of additional room for expansion beyond your flaccid state. Also, as you go throughout the day, make certain that you massage your cock (e.g. during bathroom breaks). Also, you may need to wear a different style of underwear: with my cockrings, I use pouch or loose underwear because it is supportive yet roomy.