wearing a cup when riding a bike?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why would you do that though? That's only if you slip off the pedals somehow. What hurts worse is when the other pedal comes up and hits you in the shin.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you do that though? That's only if you slip off the pedals somehow. What hurts worse is when the other pedal comes up and hits you in the shin.

most bike riders wear shoes that lock on the pedals for more power and have to unlock them before you stop or will fall over when you stop.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, don't use those. I've never liked them. I usually wear sandals to ride a bicycle. I haven't slipped off the pedals since I was a kid, but I've still got the scars on my shins.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
we wear cups on special ops, but I don't like them, as my cup runneth over syndrome is uncomfy to say the least...... but I am open to gentle massages.. haha evil smirk..

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Should I wear a CUP when riding a bike around town?

Are you riding a mountain bike and doing stunts or jumping off things while riding around town on your bike? Do you have an ergonomically designed bicycle seat for men, mounted on your bike, rather than the standard seat that came with it. The ergonomical seats are better for riding on and more comfortable.

B_Grotesnikkel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wear cycling shorts. Put your balls so in it that they don't flapp to the right or left.
Put your dick pointing up. You wouldn't get any problems. Be sure that the cycling short is not to big.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jocks are good for many sports, but aren't designed for contact with bicycle seats. Briefs suck, too, because of the friction of the seams rubbing between your torso and the bicycle seat. Good quality padded cycling shorts are the ticket. I like the Pearl Izumi brand. Wear them as is with no underwear. Lift you balls and dick up before you sit on the seat, and you'll be fine. The ergonomically designed seat with the channel down the center is a great thing, too. If you have the right gear for riding, you'll like it that much more.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Absolutely not. A cup typically floats in a jock or compression shorts. It may press against the groin are but without much force. Riding a bike with a cup would put a lot of weight on the cup and the frequent movement would definitely cause painful damage to the body.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No cup needed for cycling, but a good fitting jock, boxer briefs, or compression shorts / cycling shorts, will do the job well.

I often suffer with saddle nuts (Sore / squashed balls) when cycling, and took me ages to find something that worked for me, and found that either a jock or boxer briefs / army trunk styles from C-in2, to work very well for me.