wearing a jock

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hot pic buddy.. try.... menatplay.net...... some thing manly and sexy about jocks !!
Iam 47 and too in recent yrs found a jock to be much more functional for daily wear. In Jr high and high school jocks were manditory and showers also. I did wear briefs up to about 2yrs when i found better jocks on the internet and found them to be comfortable to wear walking, running,swimming. I wear them under jeans and shorts or under flannel sleep pants for the support.:redface:

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Besides wearin my normal FOTL briefs, I also like when I need extra support, Under Armours new boxerjock, they are like boxerbriefs with more support.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey "TF"

I gotta agree with you about wearin' A STRAP' as undies. I been doin' that for like 8 years since I was in college and have NEVER looked back!

STRAPS ROCK BIG TIME!

RICKY_27:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Sweet looking photo! Any more to come our way?

I have always worn a jock (well, since i was 16, so that's about 12 years) - a jock is just so much more comfortable than anything else (except freeballing, but I could never do that at work).

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DJM277: is it just me or does it seem that wearing a jockstrap is almost a thing in the past?

Very rarely will I see a guy putting on a jockstrap in the lockerroom.It seems most guys either wear compression shorts or just briefs.As for myself I always wear a jockwhen work out they provide more support than a brief.

I wear a jock and don't care if it's a thing of the past! There are a couple or three guys that wear them regularly when I work out at the gym. I think it's a good idea and wouldn't think anybody that did was od! They are very, very comfortable... they hold everything up and where It ought to be, and feel great. I like my dick and balls to be secure when I'm workin out. Who wouldn't?

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wear a jock when doing sports, thats about it

I think wearing a jock when playing in any kind of sports is a good idea! I play baseball in a local sports team and all of the guys on my team wears them. We all think its a basic thing! We wear cups.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wearing a jock is one of lifes simple pleasures. what can possibly feel more manly than pulling on a jock, tucking your goods in position, and working out. have over 50 of them...mostly 3" wide waistbands, but a few 6" wide waistbands and some 9" waistbands for ab support too. and I always wear the straps under my butt cheeks, not between them. hey..its how football players wear them, so it must be right! lol like Duke brand the best..big soft but stretchy pouch and waistbands..and wide ass straps too. great jocks!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey "TF"

I gotta agree with you about wearin' A STRAP' as undies. I been doin' that for like 8 years since I was in college and have NEVER looked back!

STRAPS ROCK BIG TIME!

RICKY_27:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

And another good pic. Thanks for the post! I think only real men wear jocks.

musicman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer the brief sort of jocks - like underwear in the back, pouch in the front. But I can't seem to find the right combination of right size briefs with a large enough pouch. Are these available somewhere?

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard horror stories of guys who have played baseball and have had their cup split because of a ball driven into their crotch... bad news, but most of the time, protected from the blow. Wear a cup. save your future family.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My jockstrap wearing is almost exclusively restricted to sleeping. For whatever reason I am incredibly comfortable relaxing not quite nude but almost, and find being in the sheets, especially flannel, to be greatly enhanced in a jock. I don't particularly care for having that much exposure, ironically, when I am in the gym or on the bike, but in the comfort of the home and mainly in bed, it's my standard.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Boy, this thread really jumped forward a lot of years, but to comment on old question of were to were the straps, NOT in your crack--under your cheeks is were they are meant to be. Some guys, see it more in wrestlers wear them pretty high on their cheeks instead of down under them.
I went thru a phase like that because we saw some older guys--upper class college guys--doing it.
I am attaching a pic of me from about 7 years ago.

Attachments

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Boy, this thread really jumped forward a lot of years, but to comment on old question of were to were the straps, NOT in your crack--under your cheeks is were they are meant to be. Some guys, see it more in wrestlers wear them pretty high on their cheeks instead of down under them.
I went thru a phase like that because we saw some older guys--upper class college guys--doing it.

There is NO pic hotter on the web than this one, bud!

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I always thought that the but straps got this way as result is vigorous movement. I never would guessed that guys put them on this way. What was the reason for this? When I wear briefs during active days they often end up in about the same spot = wedgie. For me, the best thing about a jock is that the straps stay under my cheeks when I'm moving around.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I strap more in the summer prevents chaffing and allows my ass to breathe. just about ready to break them out starting to get warm here. I jock at work a lot in the summer. sometimes I even wear a cup for fun. just got a new one I will cup and jock at work a lot in the summer, I am so ready for summer had a rough winter here.

first 3 pics are I feel the best jock ever made wish they still made them...anyone know where to get some like it?

and 4 jock is like the sexiest one I found in a long while.

Attachments

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always thought that the but straps got this way as result is vigorous movement. I never would guessed that guys put them on this way. What was the reason for this? When I wear briefs during active days they often end up in about the same spot = wedgie. For me, the best thing about a jock is that the straps stay under my cheeks when I'm moving around.

Briefs get this way because the fabric cover your butt pulls them up as you move---i.e. one of the big reasons jockstraps do not have the butt covering fabric. Not sure what got the short lived fad going on our team at that time but one thing is when the straps are in the crease between your butt and the top of your thigh, if you do not have something tight like real tight singlet or compression shorts the strap will fold in half a flip back and forth between flat and folded in half--which can get annoying. But if you pull them tighter up on your but higher they will lay flat most of the time. I think this may have been what started it, because best I remember we started in in practice when we just wore a loose short and our jocks--back in those high school days we hadn't got bold enough to practice in our spandex yet.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I strap more in the summer prevents chaffing and allows my ass to breathe. just about ready to break them out starting to get warm here. I jock at work a lot in the summer. sometimes I even wear a cup for fun. just got a new one I will cup and jock at work a lot in the summer, I am so ready for summer had a rough winter here.

first 3 pics are I feel the best jock ever made wish they still made them...anyone know where to get some like it?

and 4 jock is like the sexiest one I found in a long while.

In the 80's, I had a red lycra jockstrap like the first pics here. I left it out to dry one evening at the college gym I belonged to (the waistband thru the combo lock). I returned the next day to work out and saw my lock had been smashed, the jock stolen, and a note left. I called the guy who took it and he said he'd return it if I let him suck me off in the gym, which I happily did. Awesome.
i've had champion jocks before as well. I liked them a lot. I still think Bike is the best, tho.
I wish we'd have a jockstrap revolution in this country and return to the days when all guys wore jocks.
As for this discussion of putting leg straps in your ass crack like a thong... how fuckin stoppid is that?! They're meant to go under your butt cheeks!