wearing a jock

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just bought a few new straps. I decided that the boys needed some support some days, I freeball most days. Also started working out regularly at new gym so nice to have them around to use while working out.

We use to be able to wear them at Underwear night at the local leather bar, but the police told them last week no more exposed ass cracks.

One of my new jocks is like a traditional jock, but strap up the back, so I guess I could wear that, but normally I am a bit more covered. This 50 year old bear of guy does not need is ass out at the bar!

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The champion jock in Knight's post looks pretty comfortable. Where can they be purchased?

They've been off the market for a few years now, sadly. The closest you can get these days is the UnderArmour jock.

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do you suppose medieval knights wore Underarmour jockstraps?

They are about the only ones tough enough. I've had an Underarmour jock and the waist strap is pretty stiff and tends to dig in after awhile. Almost all modern jocks have waist bands that seem to be made of steel instead of softer elastic like the jocks from the 50s & 60s. Its no wonder that jockstraps have lost popularity.

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Have always loved cock in a jock. Love to suck nibble and chew on the pouch and remove the jock with my teeth to get to the great reward COCK