Wearing a PA in the lockerroom

B_encorrous

1st Like
Media
Do any guys strut around the locker room showing off their PA? For me, I go to a straight gym. And you should see the so called straight guys looking down at my PA. Some guys stare at me in the shower. I give them a good show.

Reactions: Jeej

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't ever take mine out, so I wear mine to the gym. I think it's more of a matter of curiosity than anything thing else. I get a lot of subtle glances from the other members in the locker room, and casual conversation (regarding..,.didi it hurt, how long have I had it etc. etc...) in the steam room and sauna.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Get the same thing; long glances, endless questions, &c.

Mine comes out from time to time when I need a good deep BJ.

Other than that it is always installed.

Last edited:

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is a dude at my gym that walks from his locker to the showers and around the saunas totally naked sporting his PA.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sell body jewelry at a weekend flea market. One customer was looking at PA's and in talking, I asked him why he got one. He replied he liked to show it off! Since this wasn't the place or time, I didn't ask to see it but maybe one day - another place and time.

I still could kick myself some years ago when I had a store and this good-looking guy came in and asked about 00 Prince Alberts, At that time I didn't stock any that big but I told him I would order one. He wrote down his name and phone number so when it came in, I called. He wasn't in but the telephone was the local detective section at the police station. When he came to get it, I regret now I didn't talk more. He might have been glad to "whup it out." :wink:

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys are just curious. I've seen them at the gym but I don't stare. They're just so bizarre to some that they have to look.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may be wrong, but I think straight guys are probably wondering the same thing I did the first time I saw one in a magazine. :yup:
HOLY FUCK why did he put a hole in his dick?!?!
Did it hurt?
Does he leave it in to fuck?
Does he set off the metal detector at the airport?
If he takes out the piercing to urinate does it spray all over like a soaker hose? :confused:

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I may be wrong, but I think straight guys are probably wondering the same thing I did the first time I saw one in a magazine. :yup:
Did it hurt?
If he takes out the piercing to urinate does it spray all over like a soaker hose? :confused:
yeah, what are the answers to all his questions?

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only place I take mine out for is doctor visits when I'm going to get xrays on my back. Interesting reaction when I don't take it out though!
To be different
Did it hurt?
Initially
Yes
No - except for the little hand held detectors
Yes

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any guys strut around the locker room showing off their PA? For me, I go to a straight gym. And you should see the so called straight guys looking down at my PA. Some guys stare at me in the shower. I give them a good show.

You are wearing jewelry on your cock. Jewelry is decoration to draw attention, therefore you should expect to get attention.

Media
I wear my 1/2" gauge PA most of the time. It jingles against the scrotal ladder but I am actually a bit discreet with it. I love the sauna, but if all the others in there are covered, I cover. If I'm by myself I let it hang but if I am laying down, it drops between my legs and you'd have to be nearly in my ass to see it.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had my PA for 17 years now (18th birthday present to myself) and the best reactions were at a Gold's Gym near an Army Ranger base. Talk about a bunch of guys who were *totally* "not looking". The questions were *constant* in the shower/steam/jacuzzi.