Wearing a PA in the lockerroom

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't have a PA, but I do have a nipple piercing...

I was kicking back in the sauna one day and this other dude was in there with me. Out of no where he asked me if the ring got uncomfortable in the sauna becuase of the heat. Seemed like a strange question at first, but it kind of makes sense in retrospect.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I was kicking back in the sauna one day and this other dude was in there with me. Out of no where he asked me if the ring got uncomfortable in the sauna becuase of the heat. Seemed like a strange question at first, but it kind of makes sense in retrospect.
See, now that is exactly the kind of question I would ask if I had been there. :tongue: So whats the answer? Does the piercing heat up to the temperature of the sauna and become uncomfortable? What if you go snowboarding or some other outdoor, winter sport, does it get really cold?

what the fuck is PA?[/QUOTE] PA is short for Prince Albert piercing. Some men say it hurts worse than a tattoo.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See, now that is exactly the kind of question I would ask if I had been there. :tongue: So whats the answer? Does the piercing heat up to the temperature of the sauna and become uncomfortable? What if you go snowboarding or some other outdoor, winter sport, does it get really cold?

what the fuck is PA?[/QUOTE] PA is short for Prince Albert piercing. Some men say it hurts worse than a tattoo.
No the ink hurt much more. And yes it does get hot in the sauna, I have never had discomfort from cold even during naked skiing!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

Hahaha, that ain't a stupid question. I've been wondering the same. I had a bracelet with a peice of iron or something like that on it, and it burned my skin in the sauna.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had my 2Ga PA for over five years now and almost never take it out. I go to a local gym 2-3 times a week and use the sauna. No, the PA does not get hot. I have had a few guys ask questions in the past. Seems the most frequent question is if I leave it in for sex. Yeah! Have also had a few requests to "touch" it.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HOLY FUCK why did he put a hole in his dick?!?!
I really don't know why I put it in my dick. I do like to show it off, but I suppose the best answer I can give is because I am a kinky kinda guy, and I like to do things that push the envelope
Did it hurt?
A needle going through skin is going to hurt, wether you're getting pierced or tatooed. Pain is also very relative. My partner is a hypersensitive, his pain tolerence is much lower than mine. I don't mind pain, and get into some CBT. My personal experience is that the PA was a breeze, I'd do it over anyday anytime. My tat hurt a bit, but more in the way of a burning feeling than anything else. My nip piercing hurt a lot more, and by far the worst of the three...
Does he leave it in to fuck?
I don't mind, ironically it makes me last longer too. However, I much prefer the feel of my PA while I j/o by far. Leaving it in or taking it out is 100% the decision of my sexual partner.
Does he set off the metal detector at the airport?
Funny question, and the first time I traveled after 9/11, I was mortified to set the damn thing off so I took it off. It wasn't until I forgot it in and walked through one at a store that I realized it wouldn't. This is with a 2 guage FYI. I have since left it in at the airport and the DHS has not cared.
If he takes out the piercing to urinate does it spray all over like a soaker hose? :confused:
Yes, if you want it to... and as you get used to it, it will def happen when you don't want it to. After 8+ years of having mine in, I have become a pro at making sure it doesn't. PS: if you squirm at the thought of touching urine, then a PA is not for you! As a personal note, my only regret in getting a PA is I am no longer able to just stand back at a urinal with my hands behing my head. Got to hold it, and place a finger at the hole (otherwise known as a meatus) to block the stream from under. Or you can get really close to the urinal and aim the streams at it, but the chance of spraying everywhere is HIGH!

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine never comes out except for cleaning.
I do not waltz around nude with it, even at a gym, but neither to I take any overt action to conceal it. If I am in the shower, there it is, but otherwise I would have a towel on.

I have never taken it out to see a doctor, but would if they were giving me an MRI or needed to put a camera up my dick...
No Doctor has never commented on it.

I do not display in a public restroom, but there have been occasions when someone has tried to get a look at my dick, and they react when they see it... but then they never ask about it because, it would mean admitting they were checking out other guy's dicks.

It hurt to do it ( it did it myself ) but not any worse than a stubbed toe, and only for a short while. When I extended the PA into an apadravya by putting the hole all the way thru the top center of my cock head, that hurt a little worse, and it ached for a week afterward.. but again, the anticipation of it was far worse than the actual doing of it.

My experience may well seem less painful because I was actively doing the procedure myself... so I had a point of focus and a sense of control that always seems to make pain less intense.

I did not do it, nor do I wear it, as has been suggested, to get attention.
Partly, piercing myself was a trial, a way of proving to myself that I could do what I put my mind to.
Partly, it was sexual, I find piercings erotic and sexually exciting.
And partly, it was sensual, I love the sensation of it, the very idea of it.

And I particularly like that it is unobtrusive and secret. ( the opposite of seeking attention )

It is something about me that only is shared with an intimate.

If I don't include the doctors, the number of people in my life who are even aware I have one is probably less that 4...

HungStraightJock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is over 10 years old. Generally I wear a 2 gauge so it's not easy to hide (even if I wanted to). Strangely guys do look, but they are checking each other out in the gym showers all the time anyway. Nobody has ever asked about the PA, but quite a few have asked about my pierced nips. Go figure...

Media
I had a comical question about my jewelry the other day. I had my 1/2" monster screwball PA in and of course all 24 scrotal rings. They tend to jingle a bit as I walk with only a towel to cover. As I climbed up to the top shelf of the sauna and proceded to lay down, discreetly as possible, a guy asked me, "Does it hurt to keep your keys there?" I chuckled inwardly but said as nicely as possible, "No, not al all!" LOL

distancerunner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have three piercings, nipple, PA and guiche. The jewelry stays in most all the time, except for certain types of Dr. visits. In the gym, I'm discrete, acting as natural as the other guys do. I don't think i have my piercings for show in these settings, so some of the comments above don't seem to apply to me. I do enjoy them during intimate moments with my partner, and like for them to be noticed in that situation. In the gym, I have noticed that guys will ask questions if they notice my piercings when no one else is around, which I've always thought is very interesting. Garrett

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never took mine out. I had it up to a 0g for daily wear and left it in all the time except to clean or change from ring to horseshoe. like said above, I never made a show of it but I also never hid it. in the sauna or shower or stemroom I was always totally naked. some guys asked about it or commented..others didn't. the questions were never insulting..just the kind of normal questions you would get about something you had and someone else didn't. the hard part for me was to not get hard knowing someone was looking directly at my cock and asking me about it. have to say sometimes I controlled that..sometimes it grew alot. I would make a joke about it saying all the attention had it swelling with pride.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
00g horseshoe here, and like most, only time it comes out, is for cleaning / doc visits.

I never made a show of it, but I also never hide it either.

I have seen a number staring, when I go swimming (Does show slightly through my shorts, but be much more noticeable, if I wore spedo's / Budgie Smugglers!).

Shower / changing time, I just get on with stuff as normal, and WITHOUT the stupid towel dance!

Yes, I have had some ask, and I am happy enough talking about PA's.

Last edited: