Wearing a PA in the lockerroom

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a question for my PA wearing friends. I have one (only 10g curved barbell at the moment) and love it but next week I'm going to a family reunion and I know I'll have to share a room with possibly one of my cousins or nephews. Now, they're all over 18 but I'm worried about changing in front of them and them seeing my PA. I don't need them ratting on me to their parents or other family members. What have you guys done in situations like this? Remove it? Or just avoid any situation where you have to change in front of someone?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a question for my PA wearing friends. I have one (only 10g curved barbell at the moment) and love it but next week I'm going to a family reunion and I know I'll have to share a room with possibly one of my cousins or nephews. Now, they're all over 18 but I'm worried about changing in front of them and them seeing my PA. I don't need them ratting on me to their parents or other family members. What have you guys done in situations like this? Remove it? Or just avoid any situation where you have to change in front of someone?

Normally i'd not worry about it, but if you do wanna cover yourself, just make an excuse to go to the bathroom, and quickly swap it out, if you know you will have cause to be exposed for whatever reason.

Flapperjack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say if you do change in front of them don't face them or give them the chance to see your pa.

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always take mine out when in a questionable situation or just avoid exposing myself. If you're hesitant about showing your PA then you probably shouldn't.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear my 0g PA all the time. When I have sex my gf perfers the smaller guage jewelry which is fine. When I'm at the gym I don't "flash" it but I make no attempt to conceal it either. It's my dick afterall and I'm damn proud of it. I have been at nudist resorts where they frown on any modifications, which in my opinion is just stupid, and been asked to either take it out, put in smaller less obvious jewelry or LEAVE. I generally choose the later as I refuse to have ANYONE dictate to me what I can and cannot do with my body -- except my gf and that's a whole other thread! LOL

I do get a lot of looks and probably just as many questions...I'll answer anyone who asks but what really irks me is when they say "whats it feel like?" how the hell can you answer that!?!?!?!

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a 00g Reverse PA. If someone sees it, so what, I did it for me not them. If they ask about it, I'll tell them about my experience and answer any other questions they ask. I work for a piercer, so when I'm in the shop there are always lots of questions. Sometimes they ask if I have a certain type of piercing and if I do, I'll show them including my RPA.

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have not worn my PA for a while. When I did, it was not unusual for guys to look at it, and sometimes ask about it. It never bothered me. They were just curious. I had a buddy who told me that he would clip his keys to his in the locker room. I never saw him do it, but knowing him, he probably did.

Flapperjack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had my PA for almost two years now and have been going to the gym for about seven months. It gets pretty crowded sometimes when I go and I will get completely naked while there, I don't walk around the locker room like that like most guys but I dont try and hide myself either. I've never had any comments made or had anyone ask about it. I'm sure people have seen it since it's a 4gauge, but for me at least it hasn't been an issue.

ppooiikkll

Sexy Member
Media
I have a PA and go to a local gym as well and I don't mind at all if someone looked, sneaked or stared. I am not embarassed or anything and always go in the sauna nude. I have had people look and stare. Some have asked questions and other just sneak a peak. Just because I have a piercing is NOT an open invitation to grab my cock. Looking is fine but touching is not. That is reserved for my partner.

Reactions: deleted1272739

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met my partner eight years ago at the gym. He says one of the things he liked about me was that I didn't parade my PA around the locker room, but didn't hide it either.