"wearing" aneros?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Evita_Zane, Sep 9, 2010.

1. D_Evita_Zane

D_Evita_Zane New Member

Has anyone kept their aneros in during the day while doing other things? Maybe not the whole day but for a few hours while you're doing stuff.

2. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find when I stand up is slips back out a bit and doesn't do its thing any more.

I want them to do a butt plug model that's designed precisely for this kind of use - I think all they'd need to do is make the far end of the shaft much skinnier, and it'd stay up much better. That and make the part that stays outside more compact so that you can sit down while it's in.

My final request: teflon coating. Even with lube, the plastic they use isn't slick enough for my liking.

BTW: You want some help with yours, UW? I'll be glad to lend a hand. Or more.

3. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Aneros never did a thing for me. Guess I was in too much of a hurry.

4. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only had one for a short while. And while I haven't had any of the mind altering experiences some claim to have, it's taught me a whole lot about how the muscles down there operate. I can now squeeze my prostate all by myself anytime I want. And my balls no longer hang as low. Overall, I've gotten a lot out of three rounds with the aneros.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I never have done that. I wear it until I cum though. Sometimes for an hour or something. Some kind of a butt plug would work better for extended wear.

Just be sure you don't get hurt or in an accident. I know of at least one case where a young guy was wearing a dildo and riding a four wheeler and wrecked. The x-rays showed the big dildo to everyone in the radiology department where I used to work.

6. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    I'd just much rather take my 8x6 toy out for a ride, instead of waiting on the aneros :D

7. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

waiting on it to...

8. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

I've suggested to them that they coat them with that "sensaskin" that is used in expensive dildos.
    If my memory is correct several years ago the subject was discussed in their forum. Some users were sanding their's. They said it produced great results!
    I've worn one all day and all night. I don't think it does much unless I am mentally focusing on it and performing the contractions that make it do its thing.
    I do enjoy sitting with it inside! Whether or not I am rocking back and forth or simply sitting still it feels fantastic!

9. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    i would really like to know what an aneros is. thanks!

10. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    It's a prostate massager. Check out www.aneros.com for more info. :D

11. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    ah okay. nice.

12. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:

No, cause my boss man uses his foot too often all day!:redface::biggrin1:

13. hungboy19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't really experienced it coming out when I stand up, but I have a hard time doing things with it in. I went running one time and practically fell down because of how much it was pushing on my prostate. If I do too much with it in I'll overdo it on my prostate and perineum and they'll get sore (inside) or raw (outside). I much prefer being able to squeeze and contract and have it move in and out.

14. curiouscam

curiouscam New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't want to even use it after the orgasm, but that's just my opinion. Wasn't mind blowing like I hoped it would be. However, use it along with a fleshjack and it is pretty outstanding :)

15. erratic

Gold Member

No, I haven't. Sitting is a definite problem with that kind of toy. It produces uncomfortable results.

Nevertheless, the idea is hot.

16. hungboy19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have to get it out almost immediately after I orgasm as it starts to hurt.

17. beachound

beachound Member

I have worn my arenos for several hours. I once put it in and put on a tight pair of jockey shorts (So it wouldn't come out) and went to the store. It was very hot walking around the store with other people around not knowing what I had up my butt!

18. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I've never used an aneros but I have a very large vibrating butt plug that I like to have in when I'm doing stuff around the house. I also have a cordless one that I sleep with almost every night.

beach_bud likes this.
  19. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No I didn't like that toy, but I did find a small butt plug that was nice and comfortable, I wore it to the mall and drove around for a few hours and when I got to the "massage" parlor my underwear was full of precum juice. The lady massaged me and noticed me wearing and thought it was hot, which made me hornier. She jerked me and I blew a huge load. Never did it again though, don't know why, just haven't. I usually wear it when I'm having sex with a woman. These women know I'm bisexual so they don't really care.

20. mdshorts

mdshorts New Member

I would love to wear my aneros, I love the way it feels, espcialyl whilte walking around.
    But I find the preineum tab to be a little too large, it doesn't feel that good. The handle kinds of gets in the way of sitting down too.

I'd like to try the 'rude boy' prostate massager, that looks like fun. But I hear it likes to slide out if you're not sitting on it.

Draft saved Draft deleted