wearing clothes during sex?

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question for LPSG members. Is there a particular piece of clothing that turns you on? Specifically is there something you like your partner to wear when you are making love?

My wife has a great body. She keeps herself in good shape and has nice firm round 'D' cups. Obviously, after thirty years together we both sag a bit in certain places :smile: but we still make each other happy and horny.

Throughout our long marriage we have had a healthy normal sex life. We enjoy each other's body, try lots of different positions and love to give oral ...

She has smooth skin and, as I say, a great body so making love naked with the lights on is terrific:wink:.

But after 30 years I still like it best when she wares a hot pink or salmon coloured tank top. I don't know why, but the look and the feel of her in a tight fitting cotton sleeveless tank top makes me instantly hard. I like the shape of her breasts and her bare arms. I like her nipples poking against the tight fabric...

She keeps a sample of them in her dresser drawer. I buy her some as gifts and she has bought some herself. When she comes to bed wearing one I know that is a 'shout-out-loud' signal that she wants to have fun :biggrin1:

I've attached two sample photos from the internet. They are not photos of my wife, but she does have a hot bod like these two lovely samples:tongue: Of course whenever we see someone walking around in public in a tight pink top she gives me a gentle elbow, a knowing squeeze or presses her tits against me... :boobies2: Of course I get instantly hard.

I think I might have developed this fascination with pink tank tops from some playboy photo in my early teens... I don't know.

Nevertheless, do others have some particular item of clothing which is a turn on?

Or am I just weird?

Cheers
JJ

Attachments

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it best when she wares a hot pink or salmon coloured tank top. I don't know why, but the look and the feel of her in a tight fitting cotton sleeveless tank top makes me instantly hard. I like the shape of her breasts and her bare arms. I like her nipples poking against the tight fabric...

Thank you, I'm hard now too :biggrin1:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only improvement on the pics above is for the tops to be mid-riff or cut off. For some reason, I find that so sexy when fucking. A little piece of clothing can add more in my opinion.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the feedback... any more examples of a particular piece of clothing as a turn on?

I have a theory about my 30-plus-year love of pink tank tops.

As a horny young man in my early adolescence I vaguely recall a playboy photo spread of a voluptuous woman wearing tight pink tops. Her big tits stretched the fabric. As a 14 year old boy I masturbated wildly to those photos...

Now that I think of it, I vaguely recall a black bowler hat in some of the photos. Funny I never developed a weird sexual fascination with black bowlers ... :biggrin1:

Maybe my theory is wrong? Maybe my wife just looks great in pink tank tops... Maybe I should get her a black bowler :smile:

More stories?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always liked gals wearing my shirt or a long T shirt. I had one gf that wore my dress shirt in the mornings. she would wake up, put my shirt on, come out into the kitchen where I had coffee, and breakfast going. she had spectacular natural breasts. they were full, very pert, she was only 19. the rest of her was great also. just fucked up in the head. usually she would leave the buttons open, just peeping those tits. and sometimes she would button all up and even put my tie on. either way, it always lead to more sex. I am tall, and my wife found that some of my long Tshirts were great to sleep in, especially in the winter, very warm, and came off quick and easy for fucking, and back on for sleeping. she would shimmy it up, and we would spoon, and then i would fuck her from behind real slow. this was great foreplay for her & me, after she mounted me or vice versa, she would cum in seconds, with me not far behind. go back to sleep, a couple hours later, that shirt would slip it, that backside would nestle on my cock, and the whole process would start all over, not a bad way spend a cold winter day.

D

deleted356736

I prefer naked bodies, as there's nothing better than the sensations of skin against skin. But I also find lingerie very arousing, either before or as part of intercourse.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Blokes in tight rugby shorts

Blokes in kilts and wearing them traditionally

Speedos.

Tradesmen kitted out in small stubbie shorts and wife beaters with metal capped work boots.

Wife Beater and tight denim jeans ala Ryan Atwood from the OC.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a pair of black Danner work boots that go up to the top of my calves, I like wearing them with my thongs when I get fucked in the ass. Or even when I'm fucking. Most women think its hot. I wwas wearing a Santa hat the other day when I was having sex with a friend of mine, she thought it was cute.

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really like getting out of clothes for sex. Stripping me and him is a big part of the turn on for me, but it can also be hot to do it partially clothed if it's the right situation. Some of the ones already noted are very hot. Jockstraps, tight shorts, just pants pulled down, mmmm.