Wearing Cum Stained Clothes Or Beard In Public?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a black t-shirtI like jizzin on--lots of white-ish spurts and splotches. I love wearing it when I'm out for boner walks, or sometimes jacking in the car. That's where some of the spurts came from. But I love the boner walks--my junk is very def detailed and visible, and on top is the evidence of how that turns me on!

BeefRockmore

Expert Member
Media
I have a black t-shirtI like jizzin on--lots of white-ish spurts and splotches. I love wearing it when I'm out for boner walks, or sometimes jacking in the car. That's where some of the spurts came from. But I love the boner walks--my junk is very def detailed and visible, and on top is the evidence of how that turns me on!
I try to find guys like you when I am in town. Wish there were more with the balls to do it. Pun intended.
The shirt is probably like a Jackson Pollock painting. lol

Gomez02

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in high school, me and a buddy of mine where fwb and on the last day of school, we went into the restroom, got into the last stall which is usually the biggest and I started to suck his cock. When I started sucking him, the restroom was empty but as I continued the activity in the restroom it got heavy and sucking his cock while all those people were nearby was a turn on for both of us. Once he told me he was about to cum, i deep throated his entire cock down my throat and tried my best to swallow all of his cum but some ended up on my pure black shirt that I was wearing that day. When I got back to class I did not realize that some of the very visible cum stains had dried so for the last two remaining classes, I unknowingly was wearing his cum on my shirt. When I was talking to the last two teachers before my final year of high school ended, they both gave me very weird looks but I didn’t put two and two together until school ended and I was walking in the hallway towards the buses. When I was walking, I just licked and rubbed away the cum stains

D

deleted19012231

Had a Snapchat bud send me these boxer briefs he had unloaded his cum on for a year. The smell was intoxicating and the material was just slightly moist and saturated with so much spunk. I modeled them for him and then added a few loads before handing them off to a buddy who is loading them up even more.

trim.675D985C-56D8-4702-B298-5CD7AA3C2BB4.MOV

SexWithTrump

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the day when I was in college, I took a Christmas trip back home. On my way to the airport, I noticed that my car was very low on gas, but I thought that I'd remember to fuel up as soon as I got back into town. A week later on my flight back, I wasn't wearing underwear with my slacks and tried to get the cute male flight attendant to notice that I had a bulge for him. I'm not sure that he noticed. At any rate, when I got back into my car, I was so fucking horny that I jacked off right then and there in the airport parking lot. I got jizz all over my pants down to the knees. It was a glorious cum as many/most of my college ejaculations were. Thick and creamy. I took off for my apartment, eager to get a shower. Unfortunately, I neglected to pay attention to the low fuel indicator, and the car ran out of gas on the freeway. I pondered what I could do to get gas back in the vehicle without having to trudge the miles to the nearest gas station, but there was nothing for it. With dried cum on my pants and hands, and I'm sure with the smell of jizz emanating from me, I trudged to the Kum & Go (irony not lost on me) to buy a portable gas can and some fuel. Then I trudged back up the freeway to my car.

I would have preferred to be wearing clean, unstained pants. Fortune chose otherwise.

LJHay80

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a Snapchat bud send me these boxer briefs he had unloaded his cum on for a year. The smell was intoxicating and the material was just slightly moist and saturated with so much spunk. I modeled them for him and then added a few loads before handing them off to a buddy who is loading them up even more.

View attachment 83814591
Yum! Total fantasy of mine

Kejejuwueirj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 83814591
Can u send me the vid, I’d love to watch but I don’t wanna pay.. lol