Wearing Gym Shorts without undies Okay?

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
?

it just feels so darn comfy...I don't at the gym because I'm sitting down in odd ways and someone might catch a glimpse, but if i'm just walking down the street to the dollar store or something I just feel so much better that way...

Anything wrong with it?

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Contrary to the impression that you might get from this site, in the real world most people do not want to see your ding-dong.
exactly. I make sure to wear underwear. boxers don't count in this case. you still might be peeking.

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think as long as its not too obvious, then its cool. much comfier, . my favourites are a pair from the market, with a loose liner - they feel great for just hanging about. . theyre fine at the gym too - theyre long enough so nones gonna see anything . although i sometimes prefer to show a bulge at the gym ;0)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great until some one complains, points and screams, or the cops show up..

at your own risk, I would rather do (at least) walking shorts or...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
?

it just feels so darn comfy...I don't at the gym because I'm sitting down in odd ways and someone might catch a glimpse, but if i'm just walking down the street to the dollar store or something I just feel so much better that way...

I would think it would be acceptable at the Dollar Store. :wink:

Last edited:

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I notice that a lot of younger men at the Gym I go to go commando with shorts. I probably won't since I have VPL even if I wear underwear though it might be fun to do one day to be free. The last guy at the Gym I saw change out of his underwear and put on his gym shorts was about two inches soft and he thinks he is ALL THAT and then some. I am not the biggest guy either sometimes my soft cock is one inch long!!!! But if I get excited it goes right up and I don't want to be popping out of the shorts especially doing bench presses!!!

JSchwa1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think this one sort of depends on your 'audience' if you will. I wouldn't wear no underwear and gym shorts around any family, or anywhere there might be young people. At the least, the outline of my cock will show in some positions or whatever, and I don't want to subject that upon anyone who might not be looking to see it.

If I were with gay guys or a gay-friendly place or something, I might consider it. Otherwise, unlikely.

Its great, though if I see something I like it shows off easily that you are hard and its not easy to hide once it happens :p

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its great, though if I see something I like it shows off easily that you are hard and its not easy to hide once it happens :p

yah...there's been a few times I've had that happen. Thank GOD our gym requires you to carry around towels to wipe equipment when you're done. :) hahaha

example - partner says... lets go to this machine. I say... gimme a min, while holding towel in crotch. He laughs. This guy was doing squats in front of where we were, in thin white shorts with no undies on...and he was soaked om sweat... soooo ummm... kinda like a wet undies contest, and he was HOT and his ass was amazing!!!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did a few times but found that the legs og my gym shorts would always ride and since they were baggy, my stuff would always manage to peek out.