Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its great, though if I see something I like it shows off easily that you are hard and its not easy to hide once it happens :p

EXACTALLY!!.....
So, I always wear a jock strap....although I'm glad that not all do. We have an undergarment rule, but luckily some do not abide by it....:yup:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure is Okay, I do it all the time. The gym I go to has a ladies area where most of the ladies stay. The guys I lift around have seen it in the locker room so I don't think it's a big deal if they see it in the gym once in a while. Most of my shorts are longer so I am not always out but there have been a few times. I either get some razzing from the guys or some stares from the unknown.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I honestly don't see a problem with it. I was raised not wearing underwear, dad and brothers the same way. If you feel like you're too revealing wear a larger size short or longer shirt.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I honestly don't see a problem with it. I was raised not wearing underwear, dad and brothers the same way. If you feel like you're too revealing wear a larger size short or longer shirt.

Personally - I think it's kinda funny. Girls are taught to wear a sports bra by their moms. My dad told me and my brothers to wear compression shorts, tightie-whities, or jocks under our gym shorts. We r all pretty hung. He said nobody wants to see your junk bouncing around, it's uncomfortable, and its not appropriate around kids.

I lol at the uptight 100% str8 dudes who would never be caught dead naked in a men's locker room for fear that another dude will see their dick - yet they walk around the gym floor wearing boxers or going commando under their shorts - and you can see exactly how hung (or not) they are. Everyone notices it. The girls laugh, the str8 dudes roll their eyes, and the gay guys drool, and they are TOTALLY oblivious to it all.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lol at the uptight 100% str8 dudes who would never be caught dead naked in a men's locker room for fear that another dude will see their dick - yet they walk around the gym floor wearing boxers or going commando under their shorts - and you can see exactly how hung (or not) they are. Everyone notices it. The girls laugh, the str8 dudes roll their eyes, and the gay guys drool, and they are TOTALLY oblivious to it all.
Boxers and freeball are virtually the same thing. I never liked boxers until I saw a young straight dude wearing striped boxers with white mesh gym shorts at the gym. When he did the bench press everything showed. I don't think that he was oblivious to what people could see, and I enjoyed looking at his dick showing through the fabric. Since that day, I wear boxers with gym shorts all the time. Feels much better than wearing briefs and I like how it looks.

bruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear a long singlet over my gym shorts. The shorts are split sided & I wear my cock & ball ring under the shorts. It feels sooooo great & you can feel your balls & cock swinging in your shorts & sticking out under the singlet. No one else can see except you & I keep it discreet so it doesn't offend other people in the gym. It helps me to lift heavier & go harder (no pun intended). I take Jack 3D (USP Labs) & Groloid Tabs & Ejaculoid Tabs (Goliath Labs) before I train. This makes my cock feel sensitive & I get a semi hard on fairly often but I keep it hidden under the singlet. Doing bench work I make sure I'm not exposing myself obviously as we have females in the gym as well but the feeling is fantastic of knowing that a ball or a bit of head might be VPL or better but not obvious. Going on the treadmill before doing the weights is great as well especially if you oil your groin area up before hand & you can feel everything is well & truly oiled & lubed between your legs & crutch. Sometimes I get a bit of edging too from doing the heavy weights & some precumming happens thru my shorts. This takes a bit of self control but I just run the precum down the inside of my leg & my sock absorbs it. The feeling when that happens is euphoric!!!!!! That's why I take the Ejaculoid tabs to make the precumming happen. On big days I come home & have a huge wank at home & unload a bucket load of cum - great feeling & very satisfying.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't imagine freeballing at the gym. Having my underwear to help keep me in place is a must. I can't imagine, for example, sitting on the Hammer Strength High Row machine and freeballing. The seat squeezes and presses everything as it is--without underwear, it would be even worse.

That said, I still show noticeably in my gym shorts, even with my undies and can appreciate hot guys like OCMuscleJock who freeball at the gym most of the time. it's just not for me.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
?

it just feels so darn comfy...I don't at the gym because I'm sitting down in odd ways and someone might catch a glimpse, but if i'm just walking down the street to the dollar store or something I just feel so much better that way...

Anything wrong with it?

not unless you want to catch a disease. remeber there has been alot of sweaty dirty asses on the bench your sitting on.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wore gym shorts with boxers once (I forgot my normal gym undies that day). Pretty much CAN'T use the treadmill or do inverted leg presses... Withing a few minutes running on the treadmill, I was sporting a loudly flopping semi. Excused myself and took a sit on the mat. The gym is wayyyy too crowded for that to go unnoticed for long. On the leg press, it's hard to not be revealed. x_x Totally a bad idea to freeball with all that in mind.