Wearing Gym Shorts without undies Okay?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_nyvin, Apr 11, 2010.

1. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I wear the soft "silk" shorts with built-in liners all over in the summer. As long as there's something to stop your stuff from falling out the leg of the shorts it's okay.

I realize some of you guys have special needs, but some of you are exaggerating the "dimensions" of the problem.

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I feel i show more with undies on... it pulls everything forward and up and it looks like i got a grapefruit under my shorts. At least hangin' it's not as "out there" unless i get a semi :) *thats what sweat towels can be used to cover...just tuck it in your short waistband* :)

3. jason8inch

jason8inch New Member

I think the original post was if you go without underwear with gym shorts around the house or when you go out in public, not when you are working out at the gym.

I wear the 11" inseam basketball shorts around the house and to the gym and around the house I usually never wear anything under them and when I do, I'll wear boxers. When I do go to the gym, it's either boxer briefs or boxers, just depends on which basketball shorts I wear.

4. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was wearing this cute N2N (I think that's where I got it) gym ensemble, so yea... light fabric, sheer, short... .-.

5. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:

umm the gym is out in public... and I wear what I wear to the gym to do errands before the gym. I don't like wearing the long basketball shorts to work out in. I wear the ones that stop about 3" above the knee, most often

6. Meniscus

Gold Member

But people here DO want to see it, so what's wrong isn't not wearing underwear, but not posting pictures of it for us to enjoy.

7. Meniscus

Gold Member

OK, in all seriousness, I agree with these points.

Maybe not for VPL, but a few months ago there was something on the news about a guy getting arrested for making coffee naked in his own kitchen. It was very early in the morning--still dark out--and some lady cut through his yard with her grandson, walking the boy to school. They saw the naked guy in his kitchen. She called the cops and he was arrested. (His kitchen didn't face the street--the only reason they saw him was because they were cutting through his yard.) The news station interviewed an attorney, who explained that he couldn't be arrested for simply being naked in his own house, but he could be for deliberately and intentionally exposing himself, which the police believed he did.

If a child sees up your shorts and someone construes that you did it intentionally, you could be in for a world of trouble.

8. minimalist75

minimalist75 Member

Briefs w/o underwear is my normal summer at home attire. I also do it for yard work, morning walks, some errands. Always wear briefs to the gym.

9. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Surely you mean SHORTS without underwear. "Briefs without underwear" wouldn't make any sense.

10. minimalist75

minimalist75 Member

Correct.I meant gym shorts w/o u/w.

11. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Mebbe should be "gym shorts W/O/W"!! : )

12. D_bfy01bnl

D_bfy01bnl Account Disabled

I worked in the yard in gym shorts with no underwear. Too hot in Georgia. I may run errands like that every once in a while.

13. marlins

marlins Well-Known Member

Albums:
    indeed! comfort is essential!!!

14. meningreentights

meningreentights Well-Known Member

At a local gym, a lot of guys were going without underwear or a jock. They'd wear shorts that were too revealing. If they were doing certain exercises, you could see up the leg, and view everything. It was a co-ed gym. So, a sign was posted. It informed everyone that they must wear non-revealing attire, and anyone caught in inappropriate clothes would be forced to leave. Free balling is okay if you aren't going out into public showing off your whole dick, and corona.

15. minimalist75

minimalist75 Member

When gym shorts were shorter, my wife would sometimes comment that I was showing more at home than she thought I intended to do. While I generally don't like the longer gym shorts, they do have the advantage of minimizing accidental exposure.

16. LeftCoast

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find subtlety way more attractive. Just a hint of someone's junk is more sexy than showing it off. If your dick is too obvious then maybe you should cover it up.

17. OneHungryMouth

I like wearing gym shorts, or even my preference Sport shorts without undies. But my dick and balls sway when I walk. Back when it was warmer, was walking to my mailbox. A mother and daughter were walking towards me. The daughter pointed and they both giggled. LOL

I'm not sure I'm up for that kind of attention all the time. So I'll start wearing a tight thong underneath when out-and-about, keep things still, but still visible. No swaying from side-to-side. :wink:

I do not like sport shorts that go to your knees .Fortunately, the brand I like Champion, available at Target, still have some that minimize that extra FUGLY length. Otherwise I'd be tempted to cut the damn things, and resew the hem.

#57 OneHungryMouth, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  18. Biboiaz

Biboiaz New Member

Albums:
    I njoy the comfort!! Plus the AZ heat has got me accustomed to it!! Its a cmmon thing here...the ASU students leave nothing to the imagination anymore!! Haha..never had a semi before in my shorts in public, but see several daily...!!

19. cards_fan75

cards_fan75 New Member

definitely ok. preferably a think material too:)

20. Playmate949

Playmate949 Member

as someone who went to the same gym as OCMuscleJock (24/Agassi in LN) before he moved to SLO, I can confirm that it did look like he had a grapefruit in his shorts. Very hot to see in person.

Draft saved Draft deleted