Wearing Gym Shorts without undies Okay?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wear the soft "silk" shorts with built-in liners all over in the summer. As long as there's something to stop your stuff from falling out the leg of the shorts it's okay.

I realize some of you guys have special needs, but some of you are exaggerating the "dimensions" of the problem.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't imagine freeballing at the gym. Having my underwear to help keep me in place is a must. I can't imagine, for example, sitting on the Hammer Strength High Row machine and freeballing. The seat squeezes and presses everything as it is--without underwear, it would be even worse.

That said, I still show noticeably in my gym shorts, even with my undies and can appreciate hot guys like OCMuscleJock who freeball at the gym most of the time. it's just not for me.

I feel i show more with undies on... it pulls everything forward and up and it looks like i got a grapefruit under my shorts. At least hangin' it's not as "out there" unless i get a semi :) *thats what sweat towels can be used to cover...just tuck it in your short waistband* :)

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the original post was if you go without underwear with gym shorts around the house or when you go out in public, not when you are working out at the gym.

I wear the 11" inseam basketball shorts around the house and to the gym and around the house I usually never wear anything under them and when I do, I'll wear boxers. When I do go to the gym, it's either boxer briefs or boxers, just depends on which basketball shorts I wear.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the original post was if you go without underwear with gym shorts around the house or when you go out in public, not when you are working out at the gym.

I wear the 11" inseam basketball shorts around the house and to the gym and around the house I usually never wear anything under them and when I do, I'll wear boxers. When I do go to the gym, it's either boxer briefs or boxers, just depends on which basketball shorts I wear.

umm the gym is out in public... and I wear what I wear to the gym to do errands before the gym. I don't like wearing the long basketball shorts to work out in. I wear the ones that stop about 3" above the knee, most often

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
?

it just feels so darn comfy...I don't at the gym because I'm sitting down in odd ways and someone might catch a glimpse, but if i'm just walking down the street to the dollar store or something I just feel so much better that way...

Anything wrong with it?

Contrary to the impression that you might get from this site, in the real world most people do not want to see your ding-dong.

But people here DO want to see it, so what's wrong isn't not wearing underwear, but not posting pictures of it for us to enjoy.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great until some one complains, points and screams, or the cops show up..

at your own risk, I would rather do (at least) walking shorts or...

I think this one sort of depends on your 'audience' if you will. I wouldn't wear no underwear and gym shorts around any family, or anywhere there might be young people.

OK, in all seriousness, I agree with these points.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can't get arrested for VPL?

Maybe not for VPL, but a few months ago there was something on the news about a guy getting arrested for making coffee naked in his own kitchen. It was very early in the morning--still dark out--and some lady cut through his yard with her grandson, walking the boy to school. They saw the naked guy in his kitchen. She called the cops and he was arrested. (His kitchen didn't face the street--the only reason they saw him was because they were cutting through his yard.) The news station interviewed an attorney, who explained that he couldn't be arrested for simply being naked in his own house, but he could be for deliberately and intentionally exposing himself, which the police believed he did.

If a child sees up your shorts and someone construes that you did it intentionally, you could be in for a world of trouble.

Briefs w/o underwear is my normal summer at home attire. I also do it for yard work, morning walks, some errands. Always wear briefs to the gym.

D_bfy01bnl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I worked in the yard in gym shorts with no underwear. Too hot in Georgia. I may run errands like that every once in a while.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
At a local gym, a lot of guys were going without underwear or a jock. They'd wear shorts that were too revealing. If they were doing certain exercises, you could see up the leg, and view everything. It was a co-ed gym. So, a sign was posted. It informed everyone that they must wear non-revealing attire, and anyone caught in inappropriate clothes would be forced to leave. Free balling is okay if you aren't going out into public showing off your whole dick, and corona.

When gym shorts were shorter, my wife would sometimes comment that I was showing more at home than she thought I intended to do. While I generally don't like the longer gym shorts, they do have the advantage of minimizing accidental exposure.

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find subtlety way more attractive. Just a hint of someone's junk is more sexy than showing it off. If your dick is too obvious then maybe you should cover it up.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like wearing gym shorts, or even my preference Sport shorts without undies. But my dick and balls sway when I walk. Back when it was warmer, was walking to my mailbox. A mother and daughter were walking towards me. The daughter pointed and they both giggled. LOL

I'm not sure I'm up for that kind of attention all the time. So I'll start wearing a tight thong underneath when out-and-about, keep things still, but still visible. No swaying from side-to-side. :wink:

I do not like sport shorts that go to your knees .Fortunately, the brand I like Champion, available at Target, still have some that minimize that extra FUGLY length. Otherwise I'd be tempted to cut the damn things, and resew the hem.

Last edited:

Biboiaz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I njoy the comfort!! Plus the AZ heat has got me accustomed to it!! Its a cmmon thing here...the ASU students leave nothing to the imagination anymore!! Haha..never had a semi before in my shorts in public, but see several daily...!!

Playmate949

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel i show more with undies on... it pulls everything forward and up and it looks like i got a grapefruit under my shorts. At least hangin' it's not as "out there" unless i get a semi :) *thats what sweat towels can be used to cover...just tuck it in your short waistband* :)

as someone who went to the same gym as OCMuscleJock (24/Agassi in LN) before he moved to SLO, I can confirm that it did look like he had a grapefruit in his shorts. Very hot to see in person.