Wearing gym shorts.

OhWhy265

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone else have trouble with this?

When I wear gym shorts, there is a very noticeable bulge in my crotch because of my size. So I've been getting by the last few weeks by just wearing blue jean shorts.

I'm afraid wearing the gym shorts and revealing the bulge would send out the wrong message, like I was trying to show off or something.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
People do notice, but not as much as you might think. And sometimes trying to hide just creates more notice. I suggest you wear 'em with pride and think of a funny line or two if anyone comments.

Anyone else have trouble with this?

When I wear gym shorts, there is a very noticeable bulge in my crotch because of my size. So I've been getting by the last few weeks by just wearing blue jean shorts.

I'm afraid wearing the gym shorts and revealing the bulge would send out the wrong message, like I was trying to show off or something.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Greetings,

Just a comment. You do list yourselves as Straight. You are a male of the species. Unless your penis and/or balls hang out the bottom of these gym shorts, I suspect that 100 percent of the population would expect you to have a bulge. You are a male!!!!!!

Please remember that "Normal" was a cycle on the old time washing machines.

OhWhy265

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Greetings,

Just a comment. You do list yourselves as Straight. You are a male of the species. Unless your penis and/or balls hang out the bottom of these gym shorts, I suspect that 100 percent of the population would expect you to have a bulge. You are a male!!!!!!

Please remember that "Normal" was a cycle on the old time washing machines.

Yes, but I seem to be the only guy in the gym with such a bulge.

osxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to help you on this one because there is nothing hotter than seeing a man packing a punch. It makes my day and I don't think i'm alone. I suggest a jock strap or jock briefs, wear some bigger shorts, there are a lot of styles out there. You might be overthinking it but wear what makes you comfortable. It's your attitude that sends the message not your shorts. A little guesswork is always erotic.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm afraid wearing the gym shorts and revealing the bulge would send out the right message.

There, fixed that for you, OhWhy.:cool:
Seriously, I suppose there could be a problem.
But the suggestions of others that you might try a jock or tighter shorts, or slightly looser gym shorts, sound good to me.
Denim shorts are, imho, a last resort in the gym.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And if someone misinterpretted this, why exactly would this be such a problem?

It would not be a problem for you, that's for sure. You, sir, have the body that I'm working out for. Tell me there's a pill, please.......:redface:

Damn, son! Nice guns!

Ed

watever29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have the same problem with gym shorts and sweatpants to, i just wear boxer briefs, it seems to hold it down some, and not make it as noticeable, lol

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From a gym rat with the same problem, if someone's openly staring at my crotch, I simply say "looking at something?" which usually leads to them snappig out of it, and I can continue my workout.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm one of those that just naturally shows through everything no matter what I wear and I gave up trying to "hide" it years ago in high school.

This is what I've learned and discovered:
*Others will see that you're packin' and you'll get instant respect. Especially if you're not embarrassed or ashamed of what you got. Just go with it, but don't be obcene about it. Class act is everything.
*It's AWESOME advertisement for a mate.
*Women show off, display, and accent their boobs with clothes. (see above)
*Guys don't have boobs to show off so we have to use what God gave us which just happens to be down low and not up top.
*Hiding it is wasted energy if you're packing because people can tell very well even if you're "hiding" it.

I've only had ONE complaint from someone about me "showing off" and being "obscene". I was playing basketball after school with some friends and we were all wearing the same grey cotton stretch shorts. The complaint was from a big breasted girl in high school who was of the "prim, proper, holier-than-thou" type, who had singled me out. I quickly put her in her place by pointing out her large boobs, and low-cut blouse which further accented her large boobs and that if she wanted a date with a well-hung guy, all she had to do was ask.

I thought my girlfriend was going to die laughing.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are bigger gym shorts around but, forgive me if i'm wrong, i suspect you, like the rest of us who have soemthing to show, enjoy the thought that you can show it off.