Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Unloading 40ft trailers at work, like a greenhouse in them at the best of times, and summer can be unbearable with heat, so I will often switch to at least briefs or a jock in this heat at work.

Another trick I often employ, is wearing a Japanese Fundoshi, having purchasing one as a prank / bet, with my mate from London, who now works in Japan..... very comfortable too, though learning to tie one is a bit of an art.

Attachments

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Trying to remember the last time that I wore regular underwear. I put on a pair of briefs the other day only to take them back off and find a jock for the day. A guy can get used to no wedgies and good support.

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After wearing only jocks/backless for the last 9 months, I don’t think I’ll be able to go back to regular underwear. Just too damn comfortable. Found quite a few new brands that basically feel like you’re wearing nothing or just comfy all day, and a load which work better for the gym.

I work in retail and where mine to work/uni regularly.

Hasnt happened yet, but quite hot to think a guy could come with me to a quiet section of the library, slip his hand down the back of my trousers and finger me or pull my trousers down a bit to eat me out or stick his dick in haha.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
ShockDoctor. This strap may not be as obvious as the big white band on a McDavid or gray band on a Bike but you guys get the point.
I say wear it and if people see it, it'll be a cheap thrill. More guys in this country need to jock up!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive never asked a woman what she thinks, but i have my own negative opinion of a "whale tail" (the triangular, centered T at the top of a thong above the buttcrack) and i think granny panties are equally as lame.

From recent posts on reddit, it seems like most women find them utilitarian or are basically indifferent to them. You can always say that you just had a vasectomy and that its doctor's orders.

There is also the option of wearing an undershirt (white tee or wife beater) beneath your other shirt to keep yourself tucked in and less backside reveals.

Dance to your own drum, man, and rock that jock. You may want to start with athletic brands (bike, duke, mcdavid, etc) before wearing fashion brands- those do seem to convey a different message.

I agree. Fashion jocks are, to me, way too precious and girly. Wear a fuckin MAN'S jock: an old-school ATHLETIC supporter.
I don't approve of thongs or "whale tails" (a phrase I hadn't hear till now).
Did you see that Seth Meyers quoted our Commander in Chief, who, despite having said "pussy grabber" and "shithole" in public, was too demure to say "jockstrap" in his recent tirade? He referred to the old expression, "He couldn't carry his jockstrap" meaning some guy (usually an accuser) wasn't fit to be the other guy's servant and carry his jock. The Prez said, "There's an expression... He couldn't carry his blank strap." So lame. A guy who could nuke any country and who's not known for his delicatesse couldn't say "jockstrap.
Here it is:
. (at about the 5:40 mark).

Reactions: PThong

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Love wearing my jock strap to work - more comfortable than briefs. Secret is to find the right brand - I always use Lad Strap as they’re so soft and cradle my cock and ballsView media item 3258881View media item 3258891
You're rockin the strap, keep it up! I've always liked the look of the Ladstrap but thought that they quit making them. I'll have to see if they are available in the US.
P.S. I had an old Adams jock under work clothes today.
1628941-1561802820-5edee220e34035c397f6bccee629de8d.jpg

henrywho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only time I’ve ever worn a jock is during a Grindr hook up when the top usually asks me to because they find it hot. I hooked up with one guy who made me wear one of his own jocks as he fucked me and I ended up pre-cumming a lot in the jock. He later told me he kept the jock as a souvenir and doesn’t plan to wash it.
Another guy, a proper daddy type, told me to wear one while he had sex so he could pull on it when he did me from behind.
Outside of sex I’ve never really thought about wearing one tbh!