Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wonder if someone saw the box sitting there and went over and checked to see that indeed the box was empty- because, hey- free jockstrap! Maybe someone will decide to swing buy a sporting goods store to pick one up on the way home!

As many others have said, i doubt we'll see many guys wearing them again unless those of us who own them make a decision to become advocates or brand ambassadors in a positive way.

hot thought, but considering I’m in the UK, it’s not that easy!

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you having troubke

You having trouble finding jocks in the uk mate?
No not at all - but it’s not like they’re freely available in most sports shops etc. I usually order online or go to soho etc to get mine. I just wish they were more in use by the general population. I can’t go back to briefs/boxers after wearing them for so long.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No not at all - but it’s not like they’re freely available in most sports shops etc. I usually order online or go to soho etc to get mine. I just wish they were more in use by the general population. I can’t go back to briefs/boxers after wearing them for so long.
Funny thing is that I usually get mine from sports shops in little towns. Al;ways fun to find a nice attractive salesman and ask to see what they have. Admitted they are mainly cricketers jocks with a front pouch for boxes but I have from time to time come up trumps with more unusual jocks. On line is pretty good.
I think these days guys are more used to trussing their tackle in boxers and haven't experienced the joys of a naked asshole and straps - again schools dont advocate a jocks as much as they did.

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny thing is that I usually get mine from sports shops in little towns. Al;ways fun to find a nice attractive salesman and ask to see what they have. Admitted they are mainly cricketers jocks with a front pouch for boxes but I have from time to time come up trumps with more unusual jocks. On line is pretty good.
I think these days guys are more used to trussing their tackle in boxers and haven't experienced the joys of a naked asshole and straps - again schools dont advocate a jocks as much as they did.
They didn’t advocate them at all here. I didn’t discover that they were a thing until I was like 17-18 or so.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sadly, I think it's almost more considered a medical device. I know that you can still buy them at drug stores in the medical aisle for a help for men post-vasectomy.

Remember when they were the standard garment under basketball shorts (remember how short pro team outfits were in the 70s?) and football pants (you saw right thru them before Nike got the license to outfit every team and changed all of the uniform pants to the ones they wear now!) In both instances, compression shorts with a signature waistband, (or even ankle-length tights!) seem to be the right choice?!?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was about 18 I worked for a friend's Dad at his restaurant. He wanted me to be anything from dishwasher to busboy, so I was. I went in one night kind of horny and chose what I wore accordingly. I had a cool pair of khakis that were incredibly thin and hung on my body just right. I decided to wear a jockstrap as underwear and see if the straps across my ass would get noticed through the thin fabric. I enjoyed the experience and do remember one of the waitresses who I had known for years asking me how tall I was. As I remember, even then I loved cowboy boots and had a pair on with a nice heel. I remember telling the waitress how tall I was but don't exactly remember what she said in return. It's funny the things people notice and what it could mean to them. I still have a favorite pair of form fitting khakis today but no longer wear a jock underneath. Thinking about getting a new pair of corduroy pants, I had a nice pair back in high school and my then girlfriend always remarked about my bulge when wearing them. Clothing and appearances can be amazing.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was about 18 I worked for a friend's Dad at his restaurant. He wanted me to be anything from dishwasher to busboy, so I was. I went in one night kind of horny and chose what I wore accordingly. I had a cool pair of khakis that were incredibly thin and hung on my body just right. I decided to wear a jockstrap as underwear and see if the straps across my ass would get noticed through the thin fabric. I enjoyed the experience and do remember one of the waitresses who I had known for years asking me how tall I was. As I remember, even then I loved cowboy boots and had a pair on with a nice heel. I remember telling the waitress how tall I was but don't exactly remember what she said in return. It's funny the things people notice and what it could mean to them. I still have a favorite pair of form fitting khakis today but no longer wear a jock underneath. Thinking about getting a new pair of corduroy pants, I had a nice pair back in high school and my then girlfriend always remarked about my bulge when wearing them. Clothing and appearances can be amazing.
One of the hot things is knowing the straps can be seen either through thin fabric or outlined when you bend over.. Silk shorts, and satin, do this well.

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the hot things is knowing the straps can be seen either through thin fabric or outlined when you bend over.. Silk shorts, and satin, do this well.
Probably one of my favorite feelings - feeling the strap ride up the back as you bend over/in general.

Reactions: carlosttt

CORDJEANS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would love to assist in finding you a pair! =D

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Last time I bought one in a sports shop (about 10 years ago) I spent a while trying to find the jockstraps, then saw that they were on a display behind the cash desk. So I had to ask the guy (in his 20s, I'd guess) to get me one down. He'd no idea what a jock is. I had to explain - and I think we had to get one out of the box so I could see what the pouch was made of. By the time I'd paid, there was an interesting bulge in his uniform trackie bottoms. ;) I always wonder if he took one home later ... These days, I usually buy online as the choice is better, and if I want something other than white, then that's the only way.