Wearing jockstrap to a physical exam ?

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
I've worn a lot of different underwear to physicals and a few things did raise the doctor's eyebrow but I've never worn a jock. Do you wear one on a daily basis anyway or are you considering it for the physical just for kicks?

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My (very much gay) doctor has seen mine several times, and REALLY likes it (he does keep professional in the office, however). He also gives good advice, like "You should really go out and get fucked!"

Reactions: deleted1323974

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see, maybe I will try it next time and see what happen :smile:

what do you expect him to do? He's a professional that spent a lot of time in school. Someone has to do physicals and it happens to fall to him and you're gonna go waste his time for no reason to get your rocks off, just go somewhere where people would want to see you or whatever,

Reactions: Max_Polo

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I know virtually anything can be erotic, but I certainly don't find doctors' office erotic in any way. Wayyyy too clinical. Altho, i do admit that as a teenager I kind of liked it when the dock held my balls and asked me to cough. I don't believe many docs do that any more. I heard it was considered obsolete.

Gaydoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guys, please, just make sure you are wearing clean underwear. You mothers were right. A jock is for the gym, not to try to impress me in my office. Sheesh!