Wearing jockstrap to a physical exam ?

robbiesundies

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear mine most of the time and have worn my favorite one to the doctors appt. They are professional about everything..it's not like they haven't seen a jock before..

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wore a jock (my regular underwear) to an STI clinic. The doctor didn't even raise an eyebrow. Why would he?

On the subject of gay doctors: I've never encountered a gay GP or 'family doctor' (they all seem to have endless pictures of their children in their rooms.)

Hospital doctors on the other hand... I've slept with a few...

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jockstraps are part of my uniform of the day, jock, t-shirt, jeans or shorts, so if it is
shopping or to the Doctor or wherever, I am wearing a jockstrap. In fact it was
recommended by my surgeon as I am prone to developing hernias, he has repaired 4 so far, and he felt that the support of a jockstrap might help.

Reactions: jockbear

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Wear what you want. Doctors who have been in practice a while have seen just about everything. My doc has see PA's, ladders, and all sorts of genital piercings. He's even seen dick tattoos. The only comments my docs have ever made are they agree with me that I am hung bigger than average.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your doctor does not care (at all) what you are wearing or who you sleep with unless either affect your health. If you are male and infertile, he or she may recommend boxers to allow testicles to hang where they belong to lower temperature. If they are doing their job, they will provide appropriate counseling regarding STDs or other issues for which you are at risk based on behavior.

Reactions: Bored_32

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I always go commando, even to the doctor. My doctor expects it by now.
Hmmmm... pronoun antecedent amBIGuity. Does "it" refer to the simple fact of being naked, or does it have a darker mean, as in "I'm going out to see if I can GET IT"?

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmmm... pronoun antecedent amBIGuity. Does "it" refer to the simple fact of being naked, or does it have a darker mean, as in "I'm going out to see if I can GET IT"?
Haha, naw, although he has a lot to say about it, he’s an older straight guy. He’s not trying to ‘get it’. Now there is a young male nurse that I would be glad to give it to should the situation arise, lol

Reactions: abattist

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I mostly wear jockstraps for underwear these days but I try to be discreet about it. If I have any expectation but I will need to undress in front of someone I wear more traditional underwear. I started a new job recently but I did not expect the required physical exam before starting. This is the view that the doc got when it was time to do the hernia check. C069AF46-6222-460A-9B58-433B8447CFB5.jpeg

Autobear1976

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mostly wear jockstraps for underwear these days but I try to be discreet about it. If I have any expectation but I will need to undress in front of someone I wear more traditional underwear. I started a new job recently but I did not expect the required physical exam before starting. This is the view that the doc got when it was time to do the hernia check. View attachment 44578671
I mostly wear jockstraps for underwear these days but I try to be discreet about it. If I have any expectation but I will need to undress in front of someone I wear more traditional underwear. I started a new job recently but I did not expect the required physical exam before starting. This is the view that the doc got when it was time to do the hernia check. View attachment 44578671
Might happen to me too... Did the doctor say anything or give you a funny look? It's becoming so normal for me to wear a jock that I don't think about it much when I dress in the morning.

Reactions: 1119457

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it would make the prostate exam part easier...

But honestly, I don't think they would care. I usual freeball (in jeans, at least), but do try to put on underwear on days I have to go to the doctor, but have sometimes forgotten and had to drop my pants, but no one seemed to notice.

D

deleted300444

I have a full traditional yearly annual exam the first week of January. I could try the jockstrap & report back. But most likely, I would be in traditional briefs.