Wearing Kilts!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Utilikilts are delightful. Sadly, they're a bit too expensive for me at present.
I do understand, though, that if you volunteer to work their booth at a show, you'll receive a steep discount on one.
Typically, at least in the past, each full day qualified you for either an "Original" or credit toward a higher model. I think that lately, they changed it to a dollar amount, but it's been over a year since I got an update on it. They also come and go with this policy, but your voucher, technically, expires after a year.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is one gorgeous dick!

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/upload_2016-10-30_10-26-43-png.562873/

Where was I? Kilts, right. Footwear is a bit more important than usual when you're wearing a kilt or just a jockstrap. I assume you all agree. It's time for new boots and I'd like buy ones that'd work with both.

Any kilt guys out there who have 5E feet? That's EEEEE. There must be a few. Places that sell size 15 regular and up tend to offer 5E as well so I'd like to hear from you, too.

So where do you get your footwear for kilts? Have any favorite styles?

Thanks,

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Living in Florida means (I think) that wool is out for me for a kilt. Are there heavier and lighter kilts? Lots of the ones I see a made of "cotton drill" fabric, but I don't know what to compare that with...
Can anyone help with advice?

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
Living in Florida means (I think) that wool is out for me for a kilt. Are there heavier and lighter kilts? Lots of the ones I see a made of "cotton drill" fabric, but I don't know what to compare that with...
Can anyone help with advice?

Cotton drill is similar to denim in weight and a softer feel. There are some lightweight kilts around. The Mountain Hardwear hiking kilt is made from lightweight nylon, the DNKE tactical kilt is made from ripstop cotton that is also lightweight. One of my favorite kilts is the 5.11 kilt. Check them out. I am sure you can find a kilt that will fit your needs.

bizzBoy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A friend of mine, who I've fooled around with before, pitched up at another friend's wedding in a kilt, the other day. I asked him, as a joke, "Are you wearing undies under that!?" He replied, "Maybe, maybe not." I so badly wanted to just stick my hand up there and see for myself! Maybe taken a guess at when last he trimmed or shaved!

Rick677

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Finally bit the bullet and ordered a black cargo kilt from KiltedBros.com

Maybe I'll post some pics here of me wearing it once it shows up.

Anybody else heard of Kilted Bros?
Yeah. They're in Cleveland. I'm trying to find time to stop by their shop