Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Finally bit the bullet and ordered a black cargo kilt from KiltedBros.com

Maybe I'll post some pics here of me wearing it once it shows up.

Anybody else heard of Kilted Bros?
Sad a bit that what I want isn't in stock. Oh well... a bit of wait and I will wear it every chance I get.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sad a bit that what I want isn't in stock. Oh well... a bit of wait and I will wear it every chance I get.
My kilt is supposed to show up today. Maybe I'll post some pics if I can get a decent (or indecent) shot...

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wore the kilt out all day today. Many positive comments from dudes and women. It was the first time ever wearing it at all. When I got back home I took a pic and posted in my album of what I wore under the kilt today.

Reactions: commando1463

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
Wore the kilt out all day today. Many positive comments from dudes and women. It was the first time ever wearing it at all. When I got back home I took a pic and posted in my album of what I wore under the kilt today.

Glad you got positive comments. It's always an anxious outing the first time. I'm waiting for a little bit warmer weather before I break out the kilt.

Reactions: commando1463

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so I am going to a Irish pub on saint Patrick's day and I am going to wear my family colors and coat of arms. I have not made up my mind if I am going to wear it traditional or with underwear.
I am Irish, Mexican, Japanese, Scottish, Dutch and Indian. So my out fit is going to reflect that.

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so I am going to a Irish pub on saint Patrick's day and I am going to wear my family colors and coat of arms. I have not made up my mind if I am going to wear it traditional or with underwear.
I am Irish, Mexican, Japanese, Scottish, Dutch and Indian. So my out fit is going to reflect that.
If you choose to wear a kilt, dude you gotta ditch the undies.