Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My boss is Scottish and wears kilts States-side on special occasions. We've had fun conversations about his kilt, and while he has skirted the commando issue he offered to not having been "properly married" (I understand it is a Scottish double entendre for going comando when wearing a kilt while getting married) :p

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

tumblr_ob2fh0FqNf1syhbm2o1_500.jpg

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kiltedbros has a lightweight RRRIP kilt that seems ideal for summer. Has anyone tried it?
I have one and I like it in general, but the Velcro waist thing makes it less comfortable than it could be.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Real kilts don't have a Velcro thingy, it wraps round and buckles up
Yeah I know. The question was about a specific model that is very lightweight and easy to quickly put on. It’s ok, but not great.

My (right now) 5 other “real” kilts are as you mention with wrapping and buckles and what not.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I know. The question was about a specific model that is very lightweight and easy to quickly put on. It’s ok, but not great.

My (right now) 5 other “real” kilts are as you mention with wrapping and buckles and what not.
If you want a light weight kilt try a walking kilt, really good and still traditional fastenings which breath with you body (and catch the wind which can be fun - or otherwise)_i

Dave Adrioni

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love wearing a kilt and always go commando with everything dangling free, feels so great. I dont give a shit about anyone seeing my dick when sat down, let them look. It is mostly women who always want to see what's underneath, it doesnt bother me though, just give them a flash of my ass. I probably should wear it more often. Often thought about getting an everyday one in leather. Maybe should go and try one on.

elliecrosse

Expert Member
Media
I love wearing a kilt and always go commando with everything dangling free, feels so great. I dont give a shit about anyone seeing my dick when sat down, let them look. It is mostly women who always want to see what's underneath, it doesnt bother me though, just give them a flash of my ass. I probably should wear it more often. Often thought about getting an everyday one in leather. Maybe should go and try one on.
Have to post some photos when you do wear a kilt!