Wearing Kilts!

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Just saw this thread....sooo....I compete in Scottish games....for those not in the know picture bearded guys with powerbellies throwing telephone poles and rocks around.....

Lily is required....however as much as i want to go comando....girlfriend won't allow it....cause in competion kilts fly up people fall over.. And it's a family venue

But after event we go to bar and it's comando time

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw this thread....sooo....I compete in Scottish games....for those not in the know picture bearded guys with powerbellies throwing telephone poles and rocks around.....

Lily is required....however as much as i want to go comando....girlfriend won't allow it....cause in competion kilts fly up people fall over.. And it's a family venue

Ah poor you man, its half the fun seeing cock when the kilts rise and that's what the guys enjoy, giving a flash of flying meat.
Tell her the Black Watch go commando (allegedly there is a mirror on the floor they have to pass over to be checked - but while probably an old wives tale...)

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love wearing a kilt and always go commando with everything dangling free, feels so great. I dont give a shit about anyone seeing my dick when sat down, let them look. It is mostly women who always want to see what's underneath, it doesnt bother me though, just give them a flash of my ass. ...
I usually flash the front... the boys like being seen! :)

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media

If you must wear underwear, make it something special

Reactions: Elizabethrex

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I gonna seriously take this into consideration
At some Highland Games, the dancers will wear something small (bikini) and black, so it looks like you're still seeing shadows, and just not all the way up, while really being "family friendly" for the event.

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
I think I have said this before, but it can stand repeating. If you are wearing your sporran properly, and you are wearing underpants, especially briefs, you will regret it when your sporran bounces against your captive cock and balls.
Also, after wearing the kilt without for only a few hours you will find that your cock and especially your balls hang much looser and lower. And very soon you will notice that you are firing more cum every time.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
5acfca1816751_original.jpg