Wearing lycra in public

ericfeb12

Just Browsing
Media
I have on occasion worn lycra shorts in public without underwear. It is quite revealing, especially if I get erect. The thing is I feel so free and out there when I do it.

Is this considered crude and indecent? Could I get arrested? I figure if a woman can go braless and have erect nipples, how is it any different?

I don't notice too many looks though, I would expect more. I try to talk to women, and some reluctant to talk. Would saying "please pardon my shorts, they are bit revealing" be too much?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
I wanted a better idea of what you were talking about, so I typed "lycra shorts" into google and looked at the pictures. This is one that came up. lol
lol, I found this.

Fitting

(except in the crotch of those shorts, heh)

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
hmmm... that site I linked to appears to have gone down.

Oh well, not like anybody here would want to see a full size pic of a guy wearing nothing but lycra shorts sporting a big bulge.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys…. In Lycra? I HOPE you have a real good reason for such a thing.

What the fuck? Only if you are a fag!!!!!

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anything tight and sheer gives me a big big woody so probably not a good idea in public...but at home ;)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If i recall correctly there was a time when it seemed everyone wore them in public, only they were called bike shorts back then. They usually came in black with a colored strip down the side. Nowadays of course I can't imagine whatever possessed us to wear 'em.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I am reporting this thread to PETA. Murdering all those defenseless little lycras just so you can reveal a bulge.

Outrageous!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Magnum10x2 said:

What is your problem? Were you one of those butt-babies? I hope your parents spent some time in jail for sperm-wasting...

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally -- I can't wait for Lycra to come-round again!

It's time that American Men stop hiding themselves... what is to be so afraid of?

As an American Man (a 'fag' if you will Mr. Magnum) who works frequently in Europe -- mostly Italy -- the Male Physique is NOT hidden, but praised in well-fitting clothing. And if you cycle there, you wear Cycle LYCRA shorts. And then stop and have a caffe (espresso) in said Lycra Outfit... it's GREAT!

A fat person in baggy clothes looks fatter.

A skinny person in baggy clothes looks skinnier.

Well-fitting clothes makes everyone look better. And if there's VPL (Visable Penis Line) ... so much the better! :biggrin1: :tongue: :cool:

LET'S GO LYCRA!
thanx for letting me rant!

Reactions: thonglife2010

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AboutAverage said:
hmmm... that site I linked to appears to have gone down.

Oh well, not like anybody here would want to see a full size pic of a guy wearing nothing but lycra shorts sporting a big bulge.

Mr. Above Average... it worked for me... a nicely hung gent in white & wet Lycra. Thanx!

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Magnum:

This community is open to all; your use of the word "fag" is derrogatroy and offensive. In the future please curtail such language, and if not, that the moderators find it appropriate to limit your access.

Wearing lycra does not make one gay, though for the intelligent readers of the boards this goes without saying....

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, Based on his comments, you can definitely tell he Aint the Brightest Light Bulb in the box.

Usually the dim ones don't last too long.
They drift in..and drift out aimlessly wandering, trying to find themselves.
What a waste of a life.

Magnum10x2 said:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Magnum10x2 said:

guys, guys, calm yourselves. Magnum10x2 is a drag queen. The 10" comes from her fingernails, but a 2" diameter on a finger is extremely elegant.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mkymkus said:
guys, guys, calm yourselves. Magnum10x2 is a drag queen. The 10" comes from her fingernails, but a 2" diameter on a finger is extremely elegant.

you sure know how to kill a mood. i was hoping for a pic of him in a speedo, track unitard or wrestling singlet. sigh. not.

BBWbigdicklover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ericfeb12 said:
I have on occasion worn lycra shorts in public without underwear. It is quite revealing, especially if I get erect. The thing is I feel so free and out there when I do it.

Is this considered crude and indecent? Could I get arrested? I figure if a woman can go braless and have erect nipples, how is it any different?

I don't notice too many looks though, I would expect more. I try to talk to women, and some reluctant to talk. Would saying "please pardon my shorts, they are bit revealing" be too much?

If I came across you wearing shorts like that, I would assume you are gay. I am sure they fell out of fashion bc most straight guys don't have the bodies for them! I think they are ok, they made me watch the Tour anyway lol. Although, I've seen pics recently with Matthew McConaghey and Jake Gyllenhall sporting them, so who knows,maybe they are making a come back! Viva le Lycra! :smile: