wearing men out

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
How many of you females have fucked a guy til he cannot get it up again? How many of you have fucked til you cannot fuck again...how many guys did it take for you to get all fucked out

strawberrylime9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember only twice was i fucked out lol. First time was actually my first sex... iwe spent two days in our hotel room. And i can't remember wearing clothes at all.. Second time was a camping trip where i snuck off to fool around with this one guy.. and then later that night brought 3 diff guys back to my tent.. then had a threesome with the two, while the third watched.... my pussy was pretty sore in the morning.

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dickman45885 said:
How many of you females have fucked a guy til he cannot get it up again? How many of you have fucked til you cannot fuck again...how many guys did it take for you to get all fucked out

I fucked my husband 4 times in one day and that was enough for him. I had to masturbate 5 or 6 times that day to be ready to sleep. Must have been something we ate...

Never fucked a whole bunch of guys in one night; had a couple of threesomes that were okay but I don't remember anything much other than that they happened. I've reverted to my young teenager fantasy of doing two guys who know AND like each other as friends, at least.

This isn't a "wtf' thread; it's awesome! Great idea for a thread.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Cant say ive ever had anything like that happen, i know ive had a guy to the point of no more but that was after having sex 3 times pretty much one after the other, but i think that was more exhaustion rather than he couldnt get hard again

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3-5 is generally my limit before sleepiness hits....of course that means 30-50 for her! :smile:

Question for the ladies - do you need to recover in between orgasms? I've known some "one shot wendys", some that can have several in a night if we back off in between, and my favorite - the ones that have one after another - quiver mode is really hot!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
gg42 said:
Question for the ladies - do you need to recover in between orgasms? I've known some "one shot wendys", some that can have several in a night if we back off in between, and my favorite - the ones that have one after another - quiver mode is really hot!

I prefer to have them directly one after the other if its hard sex, it makes the sensation of being out of control so much more intense because your body dosent have relax between, but if its more a slow romantic, sensual pace then spread it out and make that time last longer

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must say I've never worn out my fiance,yet:tongue: But on the contrary I can say that he has worn ME out many,many times,a few weeks ago he f***** until I could barely breathe:tongue: I had back pain for a week and my pussy was sore for three days afterwards:wink: It was soooo worth it though:rolleyes:

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can outfuck any woman who ever lived. My secret is to alternate between fucking and finger fucking while licking clit. I cannot be stopped!!!!!

Paper5tr3et7

Experimental Member
Media
Only have had one girl "fuck me out" luckily she's my g/f now. Never had happened to me before. usually I go a lot longer than she does but this time after 5 hours or so I was done. I did love to hear her say, "Please fuck me one more time."

She crawled on top of me and didn't take her long to figure out she had no energy too. That was a great night :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dickman45885 said:

When i was kind of ninphomaniac...i was "learning" to orgasm was very atletic and competitive and we were very young...was more, more more but did not orgasm...until the more more more became: i want to cum again.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I've definately had days with a guy where we've done it so much that he just couldn't do it, and I probably couldn't have done much more than lay there either. I LOVE milking a guy dry!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
strawberrylime9 said:
I remember only twice was i fucked out lol. First time was actually my first sex... iwe spent two days in our hotel room. And i can't remember wearing clothes at all.. Second time was a camping trip where i snuck off to fool around with this one guy.. and then later that night brought 3 diff guys back to my tent.. then had a threesome with the two, while the third watched.... my pussy was pretty sore in the morning.
That's an amazing experience for a 19 year old! :eek:

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I would love to meet a woman that milked me dry, the problem is I seem to be so horny that I constantly wear all my girlfriends out. Maybe one day in the future, when I'm old wrinkled and floppy, hopefully.

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a well endowed Mexican guy who fucked me longer than the guys I have been with. By the time he was ready to cum...I was like "no more."

Just then he said "you wanna do it again." I looked at him in schock.

I was also with another guy, Nicaraguan, who said I was more experienced than he thught. He cummed like after 5 minutes...then I kept rotating myself on his cock, riding him. After about 10 minutes...he said "that's it."
There is nothing like seeing a guy who can't handle you. LOL

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once went out with an older woman who could definitely out do me. I think I was about 23 and she would have been 33 when we started seeing each other. I had pretty good stamina and was quite fit but she'd just keep coming back for more.

Hhhmmm, I can still remember a couple of very memorable rainy Sundays spent naked.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how many guys did it take for you to get all fucked out

This thread intrigues me because I really don't understand the above question.

I'm never permanently "all fucked out" -- it's definitely a temporary condition, and it only takes one guy at a time to do it. It seems to me as if the question implies a girl goes around finding guys until she's finished fucking and then relaxes in a great heap of relief.

This does not happen, at least I hope it never happens to me! :rolleyes:

Just last night, I was "all fucked out", but TM was still ready to go another round...I couldn't because I was sore! Oh well, it happens sometimes.

But today I'm horny as ever. And still sore. Damn!

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being horny and sore is horrible.

But, sometimes, you just gotta suck it up! Take one for the team!

I've yet to meet the man who can outlast me. I once fucked a guy for 12 hours straight. LOL That was fun and I still miss his penis. It was very, very cushiony. Perfect for riding all night.

If I stop a man and go to sleep, it's usually b/c he's boring me, not b/c I'm all fucked out.