wearing men out

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I brought home a woman about 10 years older than me one night. Im not making excuses, well maybe I am, but after a hard night of drinking, I wasnt up to par and just wanted to pass out after blowing twice. She flat wore me out and wanted more. She woke me up early the next morning and we had one more go, and then I just had to tell her to leave. I needed some breakfast and some more sleep. It was a wild night, but she was more than I was a man for, that hurt the ego a little.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am with Chrys on this - large cocks and prolonged penetrative sex are not easy bedfellows unless the lady is built to match. That's my experience anyway - this isn't a bad thing as you can then do a lot of other things (I don't like the to use foreplay as a concept) which make for a richer sex life than wham bam thank you mam.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like Zixxer's attitude!

That I said...I once had about 8 or 9 30 minute sessions in one day, and the very last time we tried, I just couldn't go anymore.

She gave me shit about it the rest of the night, then the next morning when I was ready to rock again...

"NO WAY! I'm Soooooore!"

...OB

Got the 48 hour disease, with hip thrusting at an ungodly pace. Then it's a quick few hour nap and good morning sunshine, go for a run and possibly more on the way. My heart rate is a problem, so I need ice cold showers or to lay against the coldest surfaces I can find... seems to lower the heartrate. But that's just a master debating with himself regardless.

With a female?
Well,.. did land one into a heart clinic... without requiring any penetration, let alone the impossible one. :)

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happyfeet and Amygirl, it's only b/c you haven't come across me yet. :)
My ex-fiance could take me pounding her pussy for about 2 hours straight w/out me pulling out at all and then she was begging me to cum or she was pulling me out and sucking me to make me cum. Once she took me for 3 hours non stop and I never did cum that day. She even sucked me for 30 minutes after and I still didn't. I had a girl not too long back who was used to big dick and I'm average. I was her "smallest" per se but she could only take me fucking her for the most time 1.5 hours before she would pull it out and suck me and finally tell me to cum b/c it ain't going back in her tired worn out pussy and her jaw was starting to hurt. Ah the power of holding back.

tbh I'd rather pull out a few hours into a 15 hour trip to orgasm, then be fuelled on by regular orgasmic intervals and find it nearly impossible to stop as the shores crash within me.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happyfeet and Amygirl, it's only b/c you haven't come across me yet. :)
Okay, after reading your post, I had to rethink that experience. Saying "12 hours straight" was misleading. He did cum at regular intervals, so we had to pause and change the condoms. Then, he was ready to go, again, as was I. I must have been fertile, b/c I was def. not sore that night...which is uncommon for me. I value the pain...it proves I'm actually being fucked. (I'm masochistic like that.)

The guy also had a lot of cockfat. I haven't met anyone else like that and that's too bad. It's soooo comfortable. Someone should come out with some sort of pill that directs bodyfat to the penis.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am with Chrys on this - large cocks and prolonged penetrative sex are not easy bedfellows unless the lady is built to match. That's my experience anyway - this isn't a bad thing as you can then do a lot of other things (I don't like the to use foreplay as a concept) which make for a richer sex life than wham bam thank you mam.

Totally agree with your whole post. Foreplay shouldn't be a concept or an afterthought IMO. Nor does foreplay always start and stop at our genitals. The human body, as a whole, is wonderfully erogenous.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just last night, I was "all fucked out", but TM was still ready to go another round...I couldn't because I was sore! Oh well, it happens sometimes.

But today I'm horny as ever. And still sore. Damn!

LOL! Yeah well it does seem unfair. Well sometimes you have to wait a little to receive what you "really" want or need. Your body will thank you when it is finally ready to receive. Average sex simply can't compare to great or mind-blowing sex. And good things do usually cum to those who wait.

I'm not so happy coasting on the average, it's all about chaos here. The `ol rolling stone gathers no moss thing.

Lately i've been escalating the mindblowing ability way too much, and have yet to regulate the use of such destructive force. Kinda dangerous. ;\