Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If it's a buddy I like (or at *least* not-NOT like) I usually enjoy swapping gear. Something kinda fun getting cuddled up in the material that is kinda pre-formed around another guy's package- and having him do the same with mine.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'll admit it, I have swiped and exchanged underwear with guys, worn them to work under my slacks

Reactions: tincan45

I have always had a fascination with other guys' underwear. I remember when I was about 14, and I was living in a foster home with 2 other boys around my age. One of the boys shared a room with me, and one day while he was in the shower, I went in his underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of his briefs and tried them on. They were clean, but there was still a little bit of his scent left on them. The feeling I got was incredible, even though the briefs were a little too small, lol. That was the first time I ever remember wearing another guy's underwear. I wanted to try on the other boy's underwear too. He was a little older, about 16, taller, and much sexier than my roommate, but his room was in the basement, so it would be too hard for me to sneak down there and try on a pair without getting caught. I would jerk off all the time thinking about him. It was a pretty awkward time in my life there. I was going through puberty, and realizing I was gay, and now placed in this house with 2 cute boys, which was new to me cause I don't have any brothers and had never shared my room before that. So, even now, 7 years later, I am still fascinated with wearing used underwear. My ex used to get mad at me for always stealing his dirty underwear. I think that's why he started freeballing, lol. I just loved the musky, slightly sweaty smell he would leave in them, and the thought that his dick and balls and ass were in it before me just drove me wild. I jerked off with his underwear alot. Many times now I go to thrift stores and look for underwear there. I don't know if anyone else does this, but it's fun to me. I usually try to find ones that are a little worn and comfortable-looking. And a few times, I've been lucky enough to find some with a cum stain (usually only in white briefs) that has been partially washed out. Even though they usually have already been washed and don't have a smell when I get them from thrift stores, (and I always wash them in hot water when I get home... don't wanna get crabs or something, lol) the thought that some stranger's dick has been in them before me makes me really hot. Anyone else have stories like this?

I've never done it before, but I have to admit the thought of wearing a hot guy's underwear makes my cock twitch a bit.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
best to wear other guys briefs when they are worn for a while and full of his scent and maybe piss dribble. Started to do it when I was about 8 sneaking into other boys briefs after games or swimming, as the boys got bigger they had a variety of smells and I always had to jack off - wanted to leave a deposit and return them but never did.

fuckboii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's incredibly hot. One time when I was around 13 I slept over a friend's house and his dad would walk around in briefs right before going to bed. Well the next day when I went to shower I found a pair of my friends briefs in the bathroom. It was so hot I smelled the and tried them on but I dont think I knew about masturbation yet. Still think about to this day.

fuckboii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"fuckboii, post: 6107009, member: 966384"]I think it's incredibly hot. One time when I was around 13 I slept over a friend's house and his dad would walk around in briefs right before going to bed. Well the next day when I went to shower I found a pair of my friends briefs in the bathroom. It was so hot I smelled the and tried them on but I dont think I knew about masturbation yet. Still think about to this day.[/QUOTE]
I think it's incredibly hot. One time when I was around 13 I slept over a friend's house and his dad would walk around in briefs right before going to bed. Well the next day when I went to shower I found a pair of my friends briefs in the bathroom. It was so hot I smelled the and tried them on but I dont think I knew about masturbation yet. Still think about to this day.

Edit
"Friends dads briefs"

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"fuckboii, post: 6107009, member: 966384"]I think it's incredibly hot. One time when I was around 13 I slept over a friend's house and his dad would walk around in briefs right before going to bed. Well the next day when I went to shower I found a pair of my friends briefs in the bathroom. It was so hot I smelled the and tried them on but I dont think I knew about masturbation yet. Still think about to this day.

Edit
"Friends dads briefs"[/QUOTE]
wow, that does sound hot, sniff, lick?

Reactions: metoprolol2004

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the thought or being 13 again and horny. Never had that pleasure of an older guys boxers or briefs to sniff or try on and rub myself off inside, just had to make do with guys my age plus the jocks of the boys a year or older = still get a boner when I see guys in underwear imagining the heat and smells

AlexanderCA

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think I was first turned on by another guy's underwear when I was about 10 or 11. I remember my older brother would wear boxers and when he left them on the floor I would try them on when no one was around. He was several years older so they were too big on me but still gave me a boner. I didn't think to sniff them until I in was jerking in the next year. Then I would always sniff. I then was always on the lookout for guys'underwear. I've traded worn briefs and boxer briefs in person and by mail. The anticipation is great. Sometimes they smell really good, manly and sexy. Other times not at all. But still hot to know his junk was in there.

Reactions: jackmyjock

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I was first turned on by another guy's underwear when I was about 10 or 11. I remember my older brother would wear boxers and when he left them on the floor I would try them on when no one was around. He was several years older so they were too big on me but still gave me a boner. I didn't think to sniff them until I in was jerking in the next year. Then I would always sniff. I then was always on the lookout for guys'underwear. I've traded worn briefs and boxer briefs in person and by mail. The anticipation is great. Sometimes they smell really good, manly and sexy. Other times not at all. But still hot to know his junk was in there.
should try exchanging used worn jock straps piss and cum stained and sweaty

Dan259

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got into used undies when I was 14 and bought a triple pack from M&S that I knew matched the ones my best mate wore. I discreetly marked mine, then spend a good 2-3 years swapping mine with his. It was great when I managed to get a pair of his with his spunk and piss in them. One time at a sleepover, he'd had a wet dream, so he went for a shower. I grabbed my matching pair and jerked off into them, and swapped them for his. We spent all day in town and chilling out wearing each other's cumfilled briefs. without him knowing.

All these years later, I have loads of used boxers, socks and briefs off guys. Some washed, and others still loaded with their cum and the odd piss dribble and sweat. I only ever get them off hot guys aged 18-35. Some were swaps with hook-ups, others off guys I knew on the internet and Twitter and some from when I used to do a social experiment and walk up to hot strangers asking if they would sell their used underwear and socks to strangers.

It is so hot knowing my junk or feet are where there's have been and the smell gets me so horny