Wearing Out the Crotch of Your Jeans

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I consistently have a problem that my jeans wear out at the crotch. I generally take them to a friend of mine who patches them up. When I complained that there must be something about the way they make Levi's, she told me that I was the only one she knew having the problem.

I wondered, do other "big bulge" guys have this problem? I am really being hard on my pants just by squeezing my package into them or do a wider array of people have this problem with their pants?

D

deleted3782

I've had the same problem, but I'm not sure its the size of my bulge. Maybe its the way I walk? I've thrown several pairs of jeans away when they become peek-a-boo. I admit to freeballing a few times in them too. :tongue:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do the same/have the same problem....but it tends to happen more with khaki's or pants other than jeans.

IronMonkey

Just Browsing
Media
I've had the same problem. They usually split on the seam that goes down the center of the crotch just below where the zipper is sewed on or where it meets the inseam (or both). When you're sitting in your usual position does it look like the fabric is being stretched apart?

I end up pulling my jeans down a bit and spreading my legs so my balls don't hurt after several hours of sitting and i've noticed that it tends to stretch the crotch of your jeans quite a bit.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have that problem, jeans and khakis, because I'm always tugging and adjusting my junk.

I always wear out right in the crotch, just in front of the seams which join the legs and seat.

Fact of life I suppose.