wearing shorts and whatnot

en-dub: well when i wear shorts sometimes when im sitting some girl told me she could see it through the pantleg of my shorts peeking out of my boxers..... how do you keep this from happening?

Rich2003: Its not easy. I tend to wear underwear in a cycling short style with quite long legs- then u can usually just hang down. This usually prevents it from coming out but doesn't help hide it.

When I play sports such as soccer I often wear lycra shorts which are fairly comfortable and a couple of times have actually taped my dick to my inner thigh- this works if you can stay focused on the game but if you start checking out the talent on the sidelines it may cause discomfort.

In terms of girls noticing your bulge dont u think thats great. I've had girls say to me in the past- "whats that in your shorts"- I tend to go all shy (completely put on) and tell them quietly its my willy- I love the look on their faces afterwards.

Rich

gigantikok: I simply stay away from shorts because i don't like them... and my legs are kinda hairy. Either way, i wouldn't have that prob because i wear tighty whities.

SpeedoGuy: I live in shorts during the summer...hairy legs and all. Love'em.

I'm flattered when I catch women taking sneaky peeks at me. In fact, I do everything I can to encourage it. ;D

Before my final growth spurt in college I used to freeball but I don't anymore. All they catch now is a glimpse of my briefs.

SG

anonymous_pole: What pisses me off is the definate possibility of being arrested for hanging out of them. This is a form of discrimination,but we just have to put up with it. :mad: Why should we have to suffer major discomfort just because we happen to be big?