Wearing Shorts.

abv_avgby4

Just Browsing
Media
just to kinda introduce myself to the board, im 24.m.and i am new to the board...my problem is when im flacid im still 5" and when i wear basketball shorts, etc, my penis sticks out ..not like an erection , but you can see pretty much the entire outline of my penis, and im not the biggest of the bunch but it still sticks out and is very easly visable..i play basketball all the time, and in pick up games it not usually a big deal because i can wear baggy shirts and not too many ppl notice it, but i have even had guys say put that thing away, and even was accused of having an erection on the court.....Ive tried wearing really tight undies which hurts and is uncomfotable, and im more relaxed in boxers briefs..but is there any thing i can get or anything to buy like specific underwear for those with a larger flacid penis.? thanks in advance

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, you have two choices. Find underwear (jock, thong, briefs, boxer briefs whatever) that do the "hiding" job with a modicum of comfort; or you just let the goods show and ask them if they're just jealous?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Read through this section. There are a lot of ideas for you.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can understand what you mean. This summer I was out running and was just wearing boxers under my shorts and ran by some kids and heard the word commando right after I passed them. I'm about 4-5" soft, so a bit smaller than you, but boxer briefs have been my activewear of choice. I think there were a lot of good suggestions in the Jogging thread a little lower on this board. (This was actually related to my story above...surprised to see its still around)

abv_avgby4

Just Browsing
Media
thanks again..i have been just wearing boxer briefs for comfort..but i have not tried any other style of undies...i just noticed that when i wear dress slacks it the same dilema..but with dress slacks i can get away with wearing tight boxers, and just paying for it in comfort

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A comfortable jock will give a bit (try 2Xist or Calvin Klein's Pro Stretch) and will not hide everything, but will make it a little more managable. (Un)fortunately. being a shower means that your penis shows in a lot of situtations while it is still soft.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys .....I am 40 years old....and I realize that you younger guys all wear boxers or go commando all the time. Then you will go around wondering what you can do to keep your stuff from showing. It's not that hard to figure out. Wear something that gives you support. Last time I checked, all dept stores carried more than just boxers..spend some money and find something that helps with your "hanging out" problems.
:p

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are comfortable jock-underwear supports that will somewhat minimize but I dont see why you want to hide the fact that you have a penis.
Im not suggesting you flaunt it or accentuate it but you have a penis that hangs 5 soft and that is a fact. It will show and so does mine. We are guys.
Just ignore the comments.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
Hey guys .....I am 40 years old....and I realize that you younger guys all wear boxers or go commando all the time. Then you will go around wondering what you can do to keep your stuff from showing. It's not that hard to figure out. Wear something that gives you support. Last time I checked, all dept stores carried more than just boxers..spend some money and find something that helps with your "hanging out" problems.
:p

Well stated

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Altairion said:
I can understand what you mean. This summer I was out running and was just wearing boxers under my shorts and ran by some kids and heard the word commando right after I passed them. I'm about 4-5" soft, so a bit smaller than you, but boxer briefs have been my activewear of choice. I think there were a lot of good suggestions in the Jogging thread a little lower on this board. (This was actually related to my story above...surprised to see its still around)

How old were they? I bet they were middle schoolers... probably from Dawes...

burrito

Just Browsing
Media
I have tried various underwear and the deciding factor generally is what I'm wearing... pants, shorts, jeans... and where I'm going. Sometimes I don't care. You'll have to try different fabrics too. Silk, cotton, light cotton, heavy cotton -- although that option can be sweaty. Be prepared to spend a little bit of money. And use a little bit extra fabric softener in the wash. Comfort is state of mind. good luck.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When did men become so afraid of anyone noticing that they have genitalia? I mean really, why is everyone so afraid of being male?

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
KinkGuy said:
When did men become so afraid of anyone noticing that they have genitalia? I mean really, why is everyone so afraid of being male?

Well... unless you suffer from IPS most men are going to show a little bit anyway. I agree, Kink. Men have penises. They protrude from the body. That's they way we are made. I just think that some larger men maybe feel embarassed to show as much as they do. Some don't care. Some may feel that all anyone sees when they look at them is a big bulge/penis. Having said that, this is also why LPSG exists. :D

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the long shorts style is a good thing. I remember growing up and having to wear the high rider style of shorts in gym class and sports like soccer and basketball. Spilled out of my jock a few times in practice. Lycra shorts under my shorts were a must

burrito

Just Browsing
Media
My wife often likes it when I wear jeans. Everything shows. I'm not monstrous but large enough that anyone with good eyesight can see that my cock is substantial. I prefer boxer briefs as well. I think the fascination about cock with most people is the variety and ultimately its disclosure. Breasts are obvious and closer to the eyes. Cock is relatively hidden -- flaccid -- until its work is needed. So as far as underwear. Wear your cock. It's yours. Wear comfortable underwear. Be assertive. Any flaccid cock that is larger than 3" and 2" in girth is noticable. Unless your ashamed of it. Don't let the other, what, 90% of the world humilate you with their jealousy. Let 'em be vouyers, I say. Comfort, as I believe, is state of mind.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem with athletic shorts. I just usually wear briefs with these kind of shorts. PE growing up was also a problem because the PE shorts were above mid-thigh. I would just wear cut off sweats under them. The fact is that if you have a large penis, it will show. Over the years, I have learned to accept it and even enjoy the looks I get from women.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i've found boxer briefs the best as well. They leave lots of room in front but tight enough to keep things from hanging down the leg.

With some clothes though, I wear tighter briefs for more control. This used to be the norm, but now bothers me when I first put them on.
But definately wear a jock when doing sports.

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I nromaly wear briefs. Wenn swimming I wear speedo briefs. The problem alwis you cann see verry good my penis and balls. Even the brief stands al little bit open by the leggs.
The biggest problem i have with my bikking throusers. My balls cann be placed at the location where normaly all the stuff must be placed. My cock, in rest about 12 cm and thik 9 cm, stays verry prominet in the front. I shame myself, even for my bikingfrinds, but i shame myself super wenn we rest for to drink something en other guest look to me.
Are there some men who has a solution.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when im flacid im still 5" and when i wear basketball shorts, etc, my penis sticks out ..not like an erection , but you can see pretty much the entire outline of my penis, but it still sticks out and is very easly visable
Many guys in Southern California wear boxers with mesh shorts just to get the effect that you're describing. I say wear boxers. You'll make friends!