Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever borrowed or wore someones underwear and then wore the underwear in front of the person you borrowed them from? If so, how did they react to seeing you in their underwear? How did you react when they noticed?
Good question: the first time I wore someone else’s underwear I was 17 at my best friends house, I spend the night with hem, didn’t have sex with hem, he have a pool and I forgot to bring a swim suite, so I use my own underwear as bating suit, but we were playing at grass surrounding the pool so those got nasty, then I didn’t have a clean change of underwear, so my friend ask me to go to he’s dresser drawers and pic up any one I like... ten after the shower I pick up a nice white CK high cut briefs, t to hem input them on right in front of him, I would never forget he’s face wen he saw me wearing he’s undies there wears a bit tight, because I have a round butt, he is a bit flat, and I have a big nuts a thick cock, so it looks different on me, the it does on hem. he said the look good on me “ those look better on you then on me” and he said to keep them and the other 2 he had there .. and I could see he stared to bulging up, and so did I by seeing that big meat growing out on he tight jeans .. He couldn’t stop staring .. then he made that thing I always wanted to see, robed her meat over he’s jeans and say “ I’m so horny you want to suck me off” I was stunned I thought it in my mind ... fuck yeah ... I didn’t said.. then he said “just kitting” .. fucker !! he was a grower alright ! never saw he’s dick hard before that day.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a pair from an old bf which is 20+ years ago. They are Pierre Cardin and the only pair of this brand I own. They are a cotton square cut with no pouch so I don’t wear them often.
We were at his place and he disappeared into the bedroom and came out with this pair. He tossed them to me and told me to try them on. I did and he said my package made all the difference. He was on the smaller side. He said they made him look like he had a vagina!! Lol
He was a toxic basket case but I can’t help but smile when I wear them.

tmarchbb1988

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college me and my girlfriend at the time had an apartment together. I invited a friend that lived out of state to come down for a few weeks over summer break to hang out. He did. He left a few pairs of jeans and boxer briefs and my girlfriend just washed them and put the underwear in my drawer thinking they were mine. One was a pair of Hollister boxer briefs and the other was a pair of Aeropostale boxer briefs. The aeropostale boxer briefs had money signs all over them with the caption "Cha Ching!" on them.

I went back home, where I'm from, for Labor Day to see family and stayed with him while I was there. One morning I got up and was wearing his Aeropostale boxer briefs and he kept looking at me weird and I was like "what?" And he said "are those the briefs I left at your place? I looked down and said "Oh, I didn't know they were yours" (I did know, I just didn't care) and he said "I've been looking for those, they are the most comfortable underwear I had." LOL