1. D_Whachestre Woodenleg

D_Whachestre Woodenleg Account Disabled

has anyone young under the age of 25 worn speedos on a beach in mexico, cuba, jamaica? etc. on vacation? Please tell me how peoples reaction were to it and if you were with friends what did they think? Also any pic of you in the speedos on vacation would also be quite hot!

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Although 25 was many years ago, I did wear speedos in both Mexico and Jamaica. I don't recall any reaction. In my experience its really only in North America that some people seem to have a thing about speedos. In Europe, Jamaica and Mexico you tend to see more people wearing speedos. And in Europe I saw bathing suits at would make speedos look conservative. If you're planning on travelling and want to wear a speedo go for it. If anyone has a problem with it tell them not to look.

3. trentnyc08

trentnyc08 New Member

Albums:
    i am 26 now and have been wearing sq cut speedos when i go on holiday. i do pick the place i wear them wisely. i dont think i would go to the family Y and wear then unless i were to swim laps however in Puerto Rico Mexico Miami (most of Fl beaches) Egypt France the UK and some places in NY i have wore them and no one really gave a shit, if they did they didnt show it. but again i did choose to wear them where the general public had been exposed to them. if i tried to wear speedos to the community pool where my family lives... i would ether be kicked in the ass or asked to put on cloths. so it is all relative. just be mindful of the local culture and you should be fine.

how ever last spring cosmo did say that speedos are coming back in to style and that bord shorts are for adolescence. again feeding into Americas self image issues

4. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

There was a time when "speedos" were just normal swim suits that everyone wore to swim in. It's only been more recently that the "fad" of wearing huge swaths of clothing going down past your knees into the water became "normal". Maybe I'm just old, but I have always worn "speedos" or "swim suits" into the water when swimming. I typically wear 1" speedos. People need to get past this idea that speedos are indecent and that board shorts are healthy for swimming; that's plain silly.

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recall wearing brief "Old Style Speedos" with one inch sides to a Military Beach in Italy many years ago while on holiday from England.

No problems.

I was accepted and most males wore rather skimpy swim gear also. This was way back in the 1960s.

6. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

iput this picture in to counter your opinion until i saw your pics they made me laugh more. yeah 100% staight ha good one!
    [​IMG]

7. luchoarg

luchoarg Member

Two years ago I went to Mexico and wore sq cut speedos. Nobody complained, neither I felt "out of place".

8. DexterMorgan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sure, look at the old James Bond flix...Sean Connery wore square cut Speedos, and looked awesome doing it ! I equate this with the evolution (devolution) of shorts in basketball....now days they drop below the knees for most players. It just shows how terrified people are of the penis...( and God forbid...a big black cock !)

Now, contrast that with women's swim wear (bikinis especially). They are practically non-existant...(micro thongs...micro-tops...they're practically naked !)

Welcome To RolexMagazine.com...Home Of Jake's Rolex World Magazine..Optimized for iPad and iPhone: Sean Connery as James Bond: Rolex Submariner on NATO Strap...

Kobe Bryant : NBA Dunkers

Wear the micro bikini

9. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

wonderful he's so comfortable with his body!

10. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

I guess there are still homophobic people in this world that equate thongs and speedos with being gay. So sad in this day and age that such ignorance still exists. I guess that's why so many people wear long boardshorts to perpetuate this ignorance.

11. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

More 90% of the people particularly the one you are wearing in your pics. no straight man would be caught dead wearing them except Borat. in fact I don't think many gay guys would publicly wear anything out of your collection.

Don't get me wrong if you're into that hey no prob but just don't force it on the public.

12. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  13. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I bought a pair of somewhat outlandish speedo-style swimwear a few years ago, and it would not be possible for me to wear them comfortably - either my cock or balls would have popped out somewhere! And I'm certainly not the biggest guy on lpsg.

I say, when amongst the gays, or in Europe, square cuts, or ample pouched "bikini" style (though one risks being accused of wearing a banana hammock lol). Regular swim trunks with straight friends, or at the regular beach or the swimming pool.

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I can't help but think that a thong would smell like ass.

15. dotball

dotball Member

Albums:
    I don't have anything to offer to the original post, but as this thread has no pics and everyone likes a god in speedos, I thought I'd post this - enjoy, I did.

Attached Files:

• url.jpg
      url.jpg
      File size:
      48.3 KB
      Views:
  16. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Last week I was on a cruise in Southern Caribbean, all the guys that were from Europe wore speedos. Trust me, some of them shouldn't have.

17. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

Lovely! Can't believe no one has posted any pics of Olympic diver Alexander Despatie. He fills out some Speedos unlike anything I've ever seen! Lawzy, would I pay to see that package and play with it for just a bit....just a teeny bit....well, maybe not so teeny a bit.....

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. speedoswimmer

speedoswimmer Member

Albums:
    I'm a straight guy and wear speedos to the pool and beach. I get a few negative comments but those are from people just aren't used to them; my lady friend likes them so I don't care. I'm comfortable in them and they make for a great tan as well. Lots of guys wear compression shorts. Are they gay because of that? Wearing speedos has nothing to do with whether you're straight or gay they're just swimwear.

19. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    You really just have to go with your gut.. but I say if you want to do it do it!! I wish i would have gotten the courage to wear my speedos outside of a purely athletic setting alot sooner.. it is a very freeing experience and once you learn how to ignore others and just do what you want it feels so good..

i mean it is just swimwear afterall, and you are there for swimming right?

I'd say if your a bit concerned about appropriateness then choose a suit that is more conservative such as a solid black brief or other suit darker in color with a conserative pattern.. that way you get to be happy and wear a speedo but your doing it in a hey this is just my swimwear not a hey look at my bulge way.. so stay away from transparent, pouch, super skimpy sides, etc.

I've worn them at waterparks a few times without any issues but i made sure to go with some friends so i wasn't their alone.. a few doned speedos and a few didn't among my friends, but by having other people with me i didn't feel as though i was being a creep since then me and my friends just talked as we were walking around and that avoided awkward line eye contact

like i said above i just choose a suit that is appropriate for who i'm with and where I"m going.. so that means black nike speedo around family, i did chose to wear a printed one to the waterparks for some more excitement, but nothing too crazy.. then I reseve the aussiebum and andrew christian for the more adult beaches..

would be cool to see the cosmo article if anyone knows where it could be found?

thats cool you wear them and don't let people hold you back.. and thats great that your lady friend likes them.. and that way if your with someone they just think your a couple so then they aren't intimidated since people seem to be intimidated by guys when they are alone, especially if they are only wearing a speedo like looking at them like a creeper or something.

I think one time when I was at a waterpark that there were a few negative comments that my friend heard.. i might have heard not sure though.. we just totally ignored them and went about our day and I never heard anything else about it.. I mean yea there are looks sometimes but nothing too bad..

i know once the staff of a waterpark asked where we were from, though not sure he was trying to insinuate anything or not, as he was mainly standing there to warn that if my friend went down the slide the wrong way again that he would be kicked out of the park for the day.

20. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you have the body for it, do it. Seems americans have major issues with speedos. most other places in the world, no problems.

Draft saved Draft deleted