Wearing tight sweatpants in San Diego

sdmilflover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love wearing tight sweatpants around san diego with no underwear on and a cock ring around my balls and cock ,so that you can see my cock head rim through the fabiric , aswell as my nuts being split one to each side of the inseam , not to not menton my hot little ass being wedgied by that inseam aswell . Do women like seeing this? it really turns me on to do it. I see there eyes go down there as i walk because i know they are looking at my cock head jiggle.Please do answer you women out there and if there are any in the san diego area that would like to know where and when i will be in public with my tight sweat pants again on do write and i will fill you in on the time and place of the next appearance, hope you enjoy!

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love wearing tight sweatpants around san diego with no underwear on and a cock ring around my balls and cock ,so that you can see my cock head rim through the fabiric , aswell as my nuts being split one to each side of the inseam , not to not menton my hot little ass being wedgied by that inseam aswell . Do women like seeing this? it really turns me on to do it. I see there eyes go down there as i walk because i know they are looking at my cock head jiggle.Please do answer you women out there and if there are any in the san diego area that would like to know where and when i will be in public with my tight sweat pants again on do write and i will fill you in on the time and place of the next appearance, hope you enjoy!

ummm...good for you. @@ (psst...find a hobby)

swinglow28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This will attract gay men (I know I would enjoy the view) far more than it will attract straight women. Many women I know would just find this creepy.