Wearing Tracksuit bottoms

phillio: Have any of you boys or men deliberatley worn tracksuit bottoms or someother revealing clothes and tried to get te attention of someone, so they see how big u r. Like a female teacher or friends mum or just girls in general and has it lead to anything, im not a big boy but if i was i know this is what id be doing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fall is here and mornings are chilly. I've been wearing track pants or sweatpants when I get out of bed in the morning. I usually wear short-leg boxerbriefs with my track pants, but sometimes I will deliberately wear boxers to show a better outline when I go out.

When I wear track pants with boxers to go out shopping or running errands, I forget that my dick is loose and that the VPL shows. Then someone will stare at my crotch, and I will be reminded that track pants don't leave much to the imagination. I have a pair of white Champion mesh track pants with a navy blue stripe on each side that are really hot. They are loose fitting, but somewhat see through because of the holes in the mesh, and they really show the dick.

Reactions: johnny106211

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Tracksuit bottoms are a very bad choice for any big guy who wants to be just the tiniest bit subtle.

Whenever I have worn them I have felt as much like a mother kangaroo as anything else. That is tough, because they are just about the most comfortable and roomy outer layer you could hope for. So, no, after a few experiments years ago, I never wore them again.

tricknc: I will never wear those things again. The last time I tried, I got a new nickname, "Mr. Bojangles." It happened at a cross country meet. I had just finished running when I layed down on the ground. I had stretched myself out on the ground so much that my dick started to peek out. After countless people walked by, someone on my team said discretely, "Your mongoose is loose." I went as a manager to the rest of the meets.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guyz....ever hear of roger bannister? yeah, the guy that broke the four minute mile.

next time they show a clip on the tube of that historic run, watch closely and listen to the narration....really funny, the announcer keeps talking about him bringing home the lunchbox...over and over. the skinny doctor is huge and flopping. it was a great moment in english history....and yes, that run and that crotch gave new meaning of lunchbox....all the way to the oxford dictionary of the english language (or something close).

jay

Justin: Maybe im just dumb but I have no idea what tracksuit bottoms are. Are they the same thing as warm up pants?

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
justin..

what i assumed to be track suit bottoms are the short athletic pants that are cut high on the side (to allow more freedom of movement by legs). you know, the kind of shorts all track teams wore before spandex/compression shorts came on scene...a lot of guys still wear them over spandex for modesty.

jay

gwilson: Tracksuit bottoms is a mainly British term for full length sweatpants, the kinda you're likely to go to gym in or something.. like adidas/nike ones - bad idea for hung guys, they seem to sit in such a way that everything is on display.

Coco

8)

Justin: Thanks that really cleared it up for me. And I know both are very revealing.

ORCABOMBER: Sorry, I have a bad habbit of bad subject names, but still continue...

I rember wearing a tracksuit once, on the way home, saw a woman walking down the same side of the road towards me who started grinning pretty wide when she noticed my bulge. ::)

lovetool: i am a high school trackstar myself. the 400im hurdles is my event. One time during a meet ( while i was wearing my short track shorts) my cock flopped out of the side of my shorts. I was next to the blechers when this happened, so most of the team, parents, officals saw my dick. turns out i didnt' win the rest put i got alot of dates anyway

COMan: I thought I was the only one who had a problem with this.  :D

My freshman year of track, at my first track meet, I made the mistake of wearing boxer underwear with my super-short track bottoms.  As I was about 1/6 into running the 800 meter (fucking 800 meters!) it started to hang out, so I did my best to tuck it back in as I continued running the ENTIRE race.  It was embarassing as hell for me and I'm not entirely sure if anyone actually saw it, but I do know it's the reason my time ended up being so damn slow -- I was focusing all my energy on keeping it from getting out.

Since that little event, I made a habit of only wearing briefs with those shorts. In fact now I just wear briefs because boxers are too uncomfortable in that area.

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear them to the Gym some times and My penis' out line can show quite a bit so I try to hide it a bit. I'd wear shorts but The same thing happens and depending on my underwear my penis can be seen from the legs of the shorts.

Karl Packwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember wearing my joggers I never wear underwear my cock always shows through one day I was walking down the street and this young lady was trying not to laugh as she past me she clearly saw it flapping around down there.