Wearing Trainers, Leather Pants or other Clothing During Sex

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone like fucking with your trainers on - I know a girl who loved her boyfriend to leave his trainers and socks on when they fucked. She said he got a better grip on the ground for pounding her harder, especially when he got up on his toes.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I think that's what the Brits call sweats or track pants.

The only time I ever had anything on below the waist during coitus was when the ex and I were having a quickie, otherwise we were completely nude. We had no clothing fetishes.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Watcher, I have merged your other two like-threads into this one. It is not necessary to flood the board with similar subjects when one thread will do.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once had a quickie in which I took my shorts off to reveal a jockstrap, and my ex fu(ked me with his pants around his kneed, erection pulled out the fly of his boxers. That was fun; too bad it was only a quickie!

I really enjoy online pics of guys screwing while wearing their shoes and socks. I don't think it's anything approaching a fetish fo rme, I just think it's hot. I'd love to have some fun wearing just baseball caps and sneakers. <evil grin>

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't find bare feet particularly attractive; but sneakers/trainers/boots can be VERY HOT. Someone on another thread posted a link to  RedTube - Gangbang on Junkyard - 3 guys, 1 girl.... 2 guys in boots and one in very sexy white adidas superstars. Looks sooooo horny when he gets his foot up on the table to plough her deeper, and when he is on his toes... just excellent.

btw, the bigger the feet... the better it looks!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love when guys leave their shoes on if they're wearing work boots or trainers. Or just socks is even hotter. Thick, wool socks or silky dress socks...whatever. Also, when guys are fully clothed and they're getting head, strangely that's really hot to me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone like fucking with your trainers on - I know a girl who loved her boyfriend to leave his trainers and socks on when they fucked. She said he got a better grip on the ground for pounding her harder, especially when he got up on his toes.

No, but I do have fantasy involving a military guy bending me over and fucking me while he is wearing a camouflage shirt and combat boots and nothing else. :tongue:

I used to like when my ex would come home from work totally aroused and just take me in the kitchen. His pants around his ankles, shirt unbuttoned, tie loosened, sometimes if I was bent over I could feel his tie on my back. If I was on my back I would undo his tie and use it to pull him toward me for a kiss.

Clothing isn't a mandatory requirement for me. I actually prefer skin on skin; but once in a while a quickie in various states of undress is uber-hot. :naughty:

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally think that wearing a pair of hot looking white trainers Nike, Adidas, New Balance, etc etc.....is hot, when thats all you've got on plus a nice watch on your wrist and some cool sunnies. I love strutting around the house like this when the weather is warm it makes me horny.