Weather Channel

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
agree with all the above...have admired Jim Cantore for more years than I can remember. and when he does his specials and his shirt comes off, its one of the best things on TV. his nose, cropped hair, and rock hard chest with hot mannips is awesome. and being in the Philly area, yes , Adam Joseph IS hot...but not in im Catore's league.

a610 - these shirtless pictures of Jim Cantore are great. I think he is so handsome. Anyone have any more of him??? Please post.

Thanks to all!

• Love
Reactions: NateicusPumper

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These are some local Kansas City newspeople... the first and third are reporters, the second one is a meteorologist.

Nice to see a KC reponse --- Don Harmon was at a "roast" I attended and I had to pass by him on my way to the john................he looked me over from my head to my toes and flashed me a smile..........hmmmmmmm
And as for Joe Lauria --- gawd that man's voice is so feminine I think he needs to take testosterone shots!!
Now Gary Amble ---- hmmmmmm baby!!
And last but not least --- I thought Bruce Jones on Channel 9 was just soooo hot -- big hands, cleft chin. He left town and I don't know where he "landed" but I'd pay to watch the channel he's on.

By the way --- It's not weather channel related -- but while I was in Philly, the rumors about Jerry Penacoli and "furry creatures" ending up where they shouldn't ran rampant (about 1987/88) --- saw him frequently on the streets in Philly --- a very hot man.................also got cruised by him at a bank once. Gawd all these TV hotties!!

• Love

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone have any pictures of the guys from the weather channel. I think they all are so hot as well as the guys from storm chasers . YUM

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't watched the Weather Channel in a loooong time, but I think there was a guy named Jim Cantore that I liked. Is he still on?
Oh yes, Jim is still on. He's aged very well and has a great body. He's hot. I'd love to party with him!

• Love

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cantore showed his huge bulge years ago in a film called "Wildfire" if my memory is correct. I have never forgotten his bulge---very, very impressive! The bulge still shows every now and then when he is broadcasting on location---especially when it is windy at that location. He is definitely an "Italian Stallion".

I think that Cantore has been with the Weather Channel since its' inception back in the 80s.

He was a young guy when he made "Wild Fire". Dressed to "show" in tight shorts. Nice!