Web-directions about Rate Me Penis.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
You could recommend me some directions Web in where the men publish his photos of his penises so that the public rate them.

They are of these directions Web that are called something as well as: "rate my cock" or "rate my dick" and things thus by the example.

I need know which are these Web Sites!!.

Thanks!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Robert Fish@Feb 19 2005, 01:03 PM
You think you are so awesome, but:
Aren't you a furry as well? Check out this:
GAY FURRY WEBPAGE!

HUH??
[post=284449]Quoted post[/post]​

"HUH?" is right. Whoever said I thought I was awesome? Certainly not me. Furry? No, I'm not a talking comic book animal.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Wow!!... Thank you very much by these Web adress. :)

Although it is certain that this one Web site is dedicated of one or another way to those men who have a long penis... Many of the sizes of penises that can here be observed are so large of great penis that I could say that they are in the category of GREAT BUT NORMAL, that is to say, penises who are of 8 inches, penises that are of 9 inches and thus the others.

Will there be Webs Sites in where the donkey penis of or horse can be observed men with penises of size of??... That is to say, so but so long penises that they enter category of very exaggerated penises??......... Which are those Web Sites dedicated to men with penises as large as the penis a donkey (or Ass) or Horse??

Me, personally, I like much to observe naked men and if these naked men are they more even hiper-well-endowed-men far better!!!.

I to please to observe them them because that cause I excitation, BUT NOT so that these men fuck me, obvious because an exaggerated long penis causes much pain at the moment coitus...

To me only like to watch for I to be very HOT, not for to make love.

Bye!!.-