Webcam addiction

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Joseba_Guntertwat, Jun 12, 2007.

1. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Ok, this is a bit embarrassing, but what the hell.
    I'm becoming addicted to wanking on my webcam. I get this real thrill from showing my cock to women. I love the look of pleased surprise on a girl's face when she sees my big fat cock on her computer screen. Ok, I'm only 7x6, but that can easily look about 9x7 with a good camera angle. I'm totally hooked on that reaction.
    Trouble is, there aren't many websites where you can do that for free. I sometimes try on AFF and alt.com but they're so full of other guys like me just trolling for a look of their cock. So I've found the best place to go is to webcam sites with models on them. There, for a small fee I can show my cock to a very attractive woman who will give me her full attention.
    But it's costing me a lot. I've spent about £50 this week and £80 last week.
    Just wondering if anyone else had had the same problem? Any ideas how to get over this?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You could just offer the money to the women in normal chat rooms :) they might even watch for less money. I've often said that there's money to be made in watching guys cam.

3. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    I used Jmeeting.com
    It was great. I too was addicted until I switched to using a Mac and it wouldn't work with the site. It does work now but my web cam is knackered, + I have a baby to look after so I guess my webcam posing days are over.

I prefer free sites rather than pay sites as the women are real and its more exciting. Although a pay site has better looking women their reactions are false as they are motivated by money, rather than a nice cock.

4. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I've never had trouble finding girls to wank for although I have kind of cut down.

Try chatrooms. Maybe here. Or WinMX rooms...I used to be wanking constantly in there. But I don't know if many people use WinMX anymore.

5. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Actually I did sign up for a site where I got paid. Maybe I picked a bad site, but after an hour of waiting, I only got a couple of guys and one of them only did the (free) text chat. Not worth giving up my day job.

6. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

By the way, thanks for the suggestions for webcam sites. This is really not helping my addiction :) :)

Draft saved Draft deleted