Webcam sex...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
When you say webcam sex, do you mean both people performing sexual acts on cam for each other, or do you mean having sex with another person ON cam, so that others could watch it?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I got off on it in my 20's. Now I just go on cam to either prove who I am or to see what other people look like. I also love a good tease, but most people on cams just show close ups of their private parts for half an hour then disappear. Boring.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I got off on it in my 20's. Now I just go on cam to either prove who I am or to see what other people look like. I also love a good tease, but most people on cams just show close ups of their private parts for half an hour then disappear. Boring.

That's completely lame.

Personally, I always wanted to do the whole webcam sex thing.... and then get someone else to edit the film so that it looked cool. I'd totally do it.:biggrin1:

As for the whole privates things... I'm a much happier guy when I am comfortable with the person I'm with.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hence is why I've only watched one person for 10 months. I've seen everyyything there is to see with one person playing on webcam. It's much better when you get facial close ups and you are not afraid to ask them to do different things, there is much more of a connection.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
That's completely lame.

Personally, I always wanted to do the whole webcam sex thing.... and then get someone else to edit the film so that it looked cool. I'd totally do it.:biggrin1:

As for the whole privates things... I'm a much happier guy when I am comfortable with the person I'm with.
Townie. :cool:

Get Alex to edit it. I'm sure he'd be more than happy :tongue:

I need alot more than just a close up to get me off. If I know the person then that helps. If that person teases on cam (strips, exposes, hints, flashes, etc), then I really get hard. If they type or speak something other than, "Oh yeah," or, "mmmmmm," then that also helps.

I am a fairly visual guy, and I love a hot body, but I'd just as soon watch mold grow then watch boring close-ups of mucky bits.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll turn on my cam and flash my boobies and ass, or just show my face if I know them in person and really well, but never tried having sex with someone else on cam.

If you have a Mac, should be fairly easy to position the camera for an overall view, but I think you'd need one of the zoom able cams to get the best angles and, ahem, close-ups.

Can I watch, too? :biggrin:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'll turn on my cam and flash my boobies and ass, or just show my face if I know them in person and really well, but never tried having sex with someone else on cam.

If you have a Mac, should be fairly easy to position the camera for an overall view, but I think you'd need one of the zoom able cams to get the best angles and, ahem, close-ups.

Can I watch, too? :biggrin:
It's just a thought right now, I've been wanting to try some new things as seeing as there is an abundance of men who want to fuck me over the christmas holidays, I thought I might try it.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it with my girlfriend who lives in another country but was more mutural masturbation than actually sex.

sometimes with extra posing, dirty typing and such.

in all honestly, the secret to getting each other off (well, more getting the lady to cum) is mental engagement and really knowing what words and acts turn her on.

having a working mic can help too, saves you from typing.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I've done it with my girlfriend who lives in another country but was more mutural masturbation than actually sex.

sometimes with extra posing, dirty typing and such.

in all honestly, the secret to getting each other off (well, more getting the lady to cum) is mental engagement and really knowing what words and acts turn her on.

having a working mic can help too, saves you from typing.
I've done webcam masturbation, I'm talking about one person watching another person have sex with someone.
ive had a threesome on cam before.. does that count? :)
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

Black Guy in EA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watched a couple had sex a few times on cam while they watched me I think it would have been more interesting if I had know one of them. I can remember as a teenager a few times listening to a girl and some random she had a drunken fling with. I listened as she jerked him off. You're in a fortuitous position so you might as well go for it. And if you need a new cam buddy check out my gallery.

And to those who said about girls who just point the camera at their pussies and go for extreme closeups I can't stand that I want to see their whole body.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Watched a couple had sex a few times on cam while they watched me I think it would have been more interesting if I had know one of them. I can remember as a teenager a few times listening to a girl and some random she had a drunken fling with. I listened as she jerked him off. You're in a fortuitous position so you might as well go for it. And if you need a new cam buddy check out my gallery.

And to those who said about girls who just point the camera at their pussies and go for extreme closeups I can't stand that I want to see their whole body.
Sorry I only watch one person and I'm not looking for a new cam buddy.