webcam verified?

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by t-t-t-tamakiii, Feb 19, 2009.

1. t-t-t-tamakiii

t-t-t-tamakiii New Member

i think err this would be the place to post it. ok so i would like to get verified somehow but i only really have cam but i feel like this is considered "showing off" so im a little stuck ehhe. anyways im 7.7 x 6.5, asian, uhhmmm 19, and uhh the rest you could just ask but my cam would be up for those that want to help verify me. like i guess i could show and you can post here saying "yeah it is what it is" or something haha idk.

oh and email is screamtamakiiirox@yahoo and err thanks i guess :smile:.

2. hobbit24

hobbit24 New Member

you asian doubters beware - this dude is seriously packing - no joke!

3. rockmusl

rockmusl New Member

from experience, I'll say the notion that all Asians are modestly endowed is wrong.

4. B_andy1985

B_andy1985 New Member

Albums:
    I've seen this dude on cam and I was sure it was larger than even he says. I would have guessed 8.5 long at least. Biggest Asian dude i've seen on cam hands down.

5. t-t-t-tamakiii

t-t-t-tamakiii New Member

thanks guys but i was wondering does a moderator have to verify it? i dunno but i hope this covers it. goodnight.

6. guyphill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dude post up a screen shot or something lol

7. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

If you have a webcam then you will be able to take a picture to verify yourself. For details on how to get verified see this page - http://www.lpsg.org/91337-photo-video-verification-updated-3-a.html.

If you are using a PC there are lots of applications out there that will take a picture for you, however your webcam should have software with it that will take pictures. Alternatively you can use the "print screen" button on your computer to get a picture of you holding a verification sign. If you use a mac then CMD, SHIFT and 3 all held at one time will take a picture of your computer screen, which you can then edit to make a picture.

Or, finally, as someone else already suggested, when you are on cam with someone, ask them to take a picture of your cam and send it to you. Make sure you follow the rules in the above link precisely or else the verification wont go through. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted