webcam

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by the1bigboy, Oct 22, 2004.

1. the1bigboy

the1bigboy New Member

ive never seen a live huge cock, can anyone let me see their webcam so I can lok at a huge cock!?!

(i have no webccam btw :()

2. BgHry1

BgHry1 New Member

If you go to webcamnow.com you can see some very large ones, plus some sort stubby ones also.

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Good point, though. How many members on here have webcams?

4. txquis

Gold Member

I have one now.
    I think there is a stigma attached.
    Some work friends came over and saw my
    webcam on top of my computer and
    snickered and giggled, and made remarks about
    spending my free time doing naked shows.

At first I took offense, since
    "Naked Me for Some To See"
    is not the reason that i got a webcam....
    But, then again...it sounds like a fun idea
    :p

5. Imported

Gold Member

slamxxcan: I live in a Fraternity -so there's usually not enough privacy to make a webcam a viable option. However there is one brother in the house who did webcam himself and his girlfriend having sex on a dare. He said it ended up being some of the hottest sex he'd ever had. I just don't know if alot of members of this board would enjoy seeing me have sex with a girl - I could be wrong. It seems like the logistics -getting the camera angle right-is there enough light? all that -would ruin it. I don't think I'd ever want to just jack for people to see on cam -I having too many people wanting to look at my big ugly cock as it is.

6. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

Post deleted, as the real CardiffDillon didn't post the contents!

7. Imported

Gold Member

monstro: I used to cam a lot. It can be fun. I've pretty much decided to become a camwhore and stop giving it away, though :p

8. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I have a webcam, well its listed as a digital video camera, I double it as a webcam too. The still picture quality isnt that great, as you can see in the gallery and it freezes up a lot when someone's watching but no one's complained;)

9. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    I have given up on being a camwhoere (too one sided most of the time) however I don't mind c2c with other hung guys.

big_8_in@yahoo.com Hit me up if you are intrested

10. the1bigboy

the1bigboy New Member

i shall take that as a no then :p

11. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Don't hold your breath. Those who claim to be 11''+ or whatever, suddenly dry up when asked to show it. You won't get any positive replies

12. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I enjoy camming, too. I don't do it as much as I used to, but it just depends on the day you catch me, y'know? Great way to do a comparison with another LPSGer.

13. Imported

Gold Member

pandalicious: hey dee, sorry to be offtopic, but you should post some pics in the gallery. i've been curious about your pics for a while now.

14. HappySucks

HappySucks New Member

If you looked in the gallery you would see that he has... quite a few even.

15. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: Yeah... my first post since sometime last year. This is probably my 3rd or 4th time signing and probably the 7th time I've been to the site this year. I'm only come when I'm really really bored. I am replying to this thread (that I had to really dig for) because the site suggested above took me away from everything else online for a while. I was wondering exactly when I first found the site and I knew it had to do with a thread here. So I got my answer, October 23, 2004. I probably came here late that night after work and was at webcamnow by midnight. I know by the time Dee posted here I was in my 4th hour there that night (I think this is the first time I've read that post and beyond).

Don't mind me, I'm going to ramble on. Documenting a minor phase in my life... one that was about 7 months. Curiousity killed the cat and the curiousity was killed by the cat. I've seen a lot now, met new people, tried new things (if you have a gutter mind, partially clean it), and yet I am probably worse than I was March 19, 2003 when I joined here. I won't trouble you with that, those who know, know. But this site (WCN) is one more experience (not under my belt, that's perverted... but) clipped on my belt. Thank you BgHry1 if you're around. It's been quite an experience.

I've wondered how many members from here have been there or cammed there. I cammed from time to time, but I'm a no show. I am not a piece of meat! But I admire the courage of the pieces of meat! As I said I've seen a lot. There's nothing like seeing real people as opposed to air-brushed unrealistic perfection. I have learned... WOW we Americans are fat, REALLY ... even those who are "skinny" have bellies! Which isn't really bad... I admit I think I like bellies. I am NOT alone! We chubby/fat people rule! And I'm not alone in the other department which should comfort me... yet for every 1 there's 15 it seems. Oh well, I still admire all the brave folks. And I have seen several exceptions to stereotypes (no the other ones). Interesting indeed.

Then there's Camfrog... I'm not going to go into that but I hope you guys take a peek sometime and enjoy the chat. I'm going back to sleep in lurkdom. I'm not going to wear out my welcome. SEE you around.

Draft saved Draft deleted