Webcam....

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, if you met somone that you really like, and they didnt like you camming or having sexual conversations, would you stop it all, or would you expect them to accept it because it was something you were doing before you met?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I met someone I really like, I'd be having sexual conversations with them, and would probably be camming with them, if I were into that but I'm not.

I wouldn't have to "stop" anything. But I assume you are talking about yourself. You should ask yourself if a succession of internet 'romances' / cybersex sessions are better than a real life, physical relationship.

The other thing is that if (when) I do meet someone, they don't have the urge to cam or have sexual conversations with anyone but me. I'm just that cool.

Maybe you don't really like this guy as much as you think you do?

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well actually i wasnt referring to myself lol i dont cam. Also, i dont feel the need for sexual conversation with multiple men. i do like a bit of innocent flirting though :)

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol its cool :) it did give me insight. Your reply made a lot of sense... I guess if some guy jacking for a bunch of unknown women on cam is more important than me, he doesnt deserve me anyway ;)

funguy3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my (recently-ex)boyfriend and i want through the same thing - we both really liked the online aspect of sexual exploration, so it was interesting trying to navigate it when together. We never ditched each other for something online - what we had in person was far better than anything online, hands down. More than anything, it was just an exhibitionist fetish. Whether it was the flirting, or showing off online, i see it no differently than bondage, or role-playing or any other kink - it's just a personal thing that turns you on. As long as it doesn't get in the way of the real, physical, in-person relationship, i expect there to be a level of acceptance. Hell, we even did it together sometimes, and THAT was hot...

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, definitely. I'm quite a soppy romantic so I would give all my attention and conversation to him. I'm not really a cam/exhibitionist anyway, so I would probably have been camming and sexual chatting/flirting with only him to begin with.

It works in reverse too - I would expect him to stop camming etc. with other people.

bigbadboy11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ceuros, If I had you for my lady I would turn off my computer and through it away and spend my entire life enjoying you and making you happy :)