WebcamFuck.me

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by B_webcamfuck.me, Jan 19, 2009.

1. B_webcamfuck.me

B_webcamfuck.me New Member

I would like to announce the launch of a new adult classifieds site dedicated to cam2cam's exclusively. It just launched a few days ago and although there are not many ads at the moment we hope it to make more popular in the near future.

Here's the link: Webcam Fuck.me - adult cam2cam classifieds
    [​IMG]

2. catman

Gold Member

Wow, I find the term "for boys" and "for girls" very.....bad.

I would be very very leary of this being a pedophile site (not sure if that is your intent but)

I like MEN and WOMEN, not boys and girls...

I won't go back.

and after clicking on it, my virus software popped up notifying me of a 'intrusion'...maybe its coicidence but...

(and you have posted all of 6 times? hmmm

3. B_webcamfuck.me

Thank you for the feedback catman. I really appreciate that.

About the names: you know, you might be right.. "boys and girls" can be changed with "men and women" or maybe "guys and girls"? Any other opinions?

Regarding the virus software, I can assure you there's no malware or anything and would like to think of it as coincidence, but could you please specify the exact message you were getting and the antivirus software you're using?

4. B_webcamfuck.me

OK. Decided to change the main categories to MEN/WOMEN/COUPLES/TRANSGENDER. Pity catman didn't reply, but IM me if you have anything else to add.

Draft saved Draft deleted