Webchat

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a quick glance, I think that it's similar to another site I've seen where you're not actually viewing live cams but videos. I'm not 100% sure, as I said I only had a quick look.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a quick glance, I think that it's similar to another site I've seen where you're not actually viewing live cams but videos. I'm not 100% sure, as I said I only had a quick look.
thanks princess im not sure how it works because i was chatting and ascked the guy to put his thumbs up,he did so it must be live?.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Someone gave it 4 stars on xomreviews.com

This is truly a no bull-shit place. No login needed to view cams or participate in chats. If you wish to create an account, you get the possibility to broadcast yourself on webcam, and it's still free.

Simpel design. 4 categories: Male, Female, Couples and Shemales. Easy to see, who's online and who's not.

Unfortunately, there is no private chat-function, search-function or otherwise, so have your msn open too.

Have fun!

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:rolleyes: and your cocks no bullshit either .......awsome:wink: thanks for the review:smile:

Did one of the muppets just compliment my penis, or is this one of those candid camera jokes?

If its gay chat you want bent.com is 100% free, and that does have private chat and friends and searches, so if that can be free cam4 surely can.

Mind you bent get loads of money from premium rate phone chat lol

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has any one been onto the cam4.com site they say its free,but i cant believe it ? does any one know of it "Whats the deal".
................ if any of you guys and gals go on the site check out.......Soldrek guy from germany,and......Nitro. massive member the other night he compared it to a coke can on cam it was at least 2" longer maybe more...and a good girth.............awsome. :wink:

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has any one been onto the cam4.com site they say its free,but i cant believe it ? does any one know of it "Whats the deal".

There's another link on this site I started called Hot Cam Site. (I don't know how to link it) I came across cam4.com, and have watched some really amazing things on line. You can watch without any registration. But if you register (no charge) you can cam as well.

Definitely the best cam site I have seen on line, as there is so much to choose from.