Website where U.K. guy describes sensations of his foreskin

Circed_85

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone seen that website where a guy from the U.K. described the sensitivity from the different parts of his penis and described what each felt like.
I remember he gave each part a rating(out of 10) and short description of what it felt like. I still remember the numbers(this is a while back now)

Frenulum: 10
Coronal ridge of glans: 8
Glans: 7
Inner foreskin: 5
Shaft skin: 3

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, Circed! I take it you are referring to a site other than LPSG? I've definitely not seen it, but will continue to avidly scan this thread with extreme anticipation, hoping someone can furnish the answer. That's something I would very much like to see...!!! :biggrin1: ---I pretty well agree with that guy's evaluations, by the way--except that I would rate the inner foreskin a good deal higher...! Chacun a son gout--and sensitivities--n'est pas...? :smile:

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would rate the inner foreskin a 9 myself. It is far more responsive than any part of my glans. When you see an uncut guy masturbating in a video, more often than not, he is not even masturbating the glans, just the rubbing of the foreskin against the inner foreskin, barely touching the edge of the glans.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Frenulum: 10
Coronal ridge of glans: 8
Inner foreskin: 10
Shaft skin: 3

I know it's not a poll, but that's how I feel.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Frenulum Area: 9
Coronal ridge of glans: 10
Inner foreskin: 9
Shaft skin: 2
Circumcision Scar: 9

Dont act like only guys with foreskins feel anything during sex.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't.

I see absolutely no sign that you did, either, Circed. For one thing, given your user moniker, it seems only natural that you (or anyone else, for that matter) would be interested in hearing of both. I know that I, for one, am.

Last edited:

Circed_85

Just Browsing
Media
^^ Yeah exactly karldergrosse. As someone circumcised at birth I am very curious into hearing as much detail from the other side as I can. Even if the detail seems mundane.
Because there are times I love being circumcised. The tight skin, the flared.exposed head, that look of delight when a girl pulls down my pants for the first time.(Even though the circumcision rate in Canada is quite low and dropping it still seems like there a large preference for cut here. I'm not trying to propagandize, I did a lot of informal research and got the opinions of a lot of girls. Some of which were quite the usual answer like oh it's nicer and cleaner, but a strongly held opinion never-the-less.)
On the other hand sometimes I feel bummed at not knowing what those sensations are like, and how it might affect my perception of things.
Point is I want to hear both sides, especially from people circumcised as adults, in detail.