Websites for NSA action

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Inglethorp Rumpshow, Jan 18, 2010.

1. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

Does anyone here use a website to find no strings attached sex? I'm curious about it and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions, stories, etc...

2. easybutton75

easybutton75 Member

Albums:
    You can always try Adult Friend Finder. It's hit or miss depending on your area (I've had success, but you have to be persistent in your search). Keep in mind these sites are flooded with dudes and fakes out there, so you have to do something to be noticed and not act like an idiot or you'll just be ignored. I live in St Louis and there are various groups on AFF that have meet-and-greets around the city. Pretty easy to hook up at those once you introduce yourself around and get to know people because everyone is pretty much there for the same reason. You can try other swinger-type websites... those offer a better opportunity for threesomes (with another couple), group stuff and couples swap. There are a bunch of these, C4P.com - An Online Community for Swingers., Adult Swingers Personals Service and LifeStyle info., for example, that I've had success on, but I had a girlfriend at the time, so those were more for group/couple swap stuff. However, there are a lot of couples out there that want a single guy to join them so it may be worth joining the site. I almost exclusively hook up with the female half of a couple. I'm not looking for a relationship and this offers the true definition of "NSA" since most of the single females I meet at bars want something more. Ugh!!! Haha! Some of these sites are regional, so you may want to do a Google search. Sorry to ramble... Hope this helps.

3. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

I appreciate it, man. I worry about paying to join a website and not seeing any results.

4. solidgg

solidgg New Member

criagslist has a NSA section

5. captain garbonzo

captain garbonzo New Member

Craigslist or Adultfriendfinder are your best bets. Good luck with that. Some people get lucky and find something worthwhile. Most don't. Alot of spammers, scammers and frauds out there, especially on Craigslist.

Some recent examples of Craigslist users experiences in the Bay Area:

In Case You Forgot How Awful Craigslist iS...

Draft saved Draft deleted