Websites of Polish Guys?

westlonman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know this threat is pretty old but has anyone found a website just for POLISH men.
Sad to say, I've been looking for ages and it seems there really isn't much. Str8 Polish guys are so hot! Here in the UK we have thousands of them that came over a while back and are usually builders, tradesmen, so you can imagine how chunky and beefy they are. I've had quite a few carry out work for me and I have a constant hard on watching them while they work. Especially when they bend over and their huge ass cheeks are spread!!! Too hot for words!

DonMil

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sad to say, I've been looking for ages and it seems there really isn't much. Str8 Polish guys are so hot! Here in the UK we have thousands of them that came over a while back and are usually builders, tradesmen, so you can imagine how chunky and beefy they are. I've had quite a few carry out work for me and I have a constant hard on watching them while they work. Especially when they bend over and their huge ass cheeks are spread!!! Too hot for words!
I Know I couldn’t believe it when searching that there’s nothing out there. I have you ever done stuff with them? I have only gotten lucky once.

westlonman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I Know I couldn’t believe it when searching that there’s nothing out there. I have you ever done stuff with them? I have only gotten lucky once.
Nope! :( They are very rare to find, as it's so taboo in Poland to be gay, it's all very hush hush and underground. All the ones I've come across are real alpha males! WOOF!

Reactions: Andelsmantle