wedding crashers...

bigrider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so for everyone who has seem the movie which was one of my personal favorites haha well you know how owen wilson falls in love with the chick who is engaged yep the same thing happened to me in about the same way but instead of at a wedding it was at a campground, besides that it is the same situation almost scene for scene haha, now though my heart is about half broken and i have no idea what to do at all if anyone has any advice it would be great cause i never knew just a few days with someone would about change my life

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, while she was in a committed relationship she got involved with another guy - you. Unless her current fiancee is a complete fiancee-beating douchecannon I'd be concerned about the possibility of her doing it again.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Do you think she feels the sam way about you? If not "walk away" . If you think there is a good chance she does, then tell her how you feel. Even if it turns out she is not interested, you will know and can move on. But ifshe is, you at be stopping her from making a mistake.

Relationships are difficult. But the potential rewards are what make us take the risks we do.

D

deleted432219

Just remember most movies show the exception and not the rule...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If we're going to live our lives based on stories, I have one for you: Into the Woods by Stephen Sondheim. Throughout the story, the baker's wife is dreaming of an easier, more romantic life. She lives vicariously through Cinderella for a while, interviewing her after the ball. Near the end of the story she meets Cinderella's husband, Prince Charming, who is roaming through the woods on his way home from a fling with his mistress. Charming and the baker's wife decide to let off a little steam (the woods are very stressful) and have "a moment".

The baker's wife sings a song called "A Moment in the Woods". A few of the lines that I feel may possibly resonate with your story are:

Back to life, back to sense,
Back to child, back to husband,
You can't live in the woods.
There are vows, there are ties,
There are needs, there are standards,
There are shouldn'ts and shoulds.

Why not both instead?
There's the answer, if you're clever:
have a child for warmth,
And a Baker for bread,
And a Prince for whatever-
Never!
It's these woods.

Was that him? yes it was.
Was that me? No it wasn't,
Just a trick of the woods.

Just a moment,
One peculiar passing moment...
Must it all be either less or more,
Either plain or grand?
Is it always "or"?
Is it never "and"?
That's what woods are for:
For those moments in the woods...

Oh. if life were made of moments-
Even now and then a bad one!
But if life were only moments,
Then you'd never know you had one.

Let the moment go.
Don't forget it for a moment, though!
Just remembering you've had an "and",
When you're back to "or",
Makes the "or" mean more
Than it did before.
Now I understand,

And it's time to leave the woods.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can speak from personal experience...engagements don't always end with a married couple. Engagements break and end relationships all the time. I went through this, so if you have any questions or want to talk about it, PM me. I can give you insight from a female perspective (also as the one who broke the engagement, etc).