Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow... I like my breasts....but that dress would never happen!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks major tacky/cheap/chavy, there's cleavage then there's CLEAVAGE.

Wonder if the vicar stumbled on his lines?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends...

If I were to marry my soulmate no way she would wear this I'd divorce her for just suggesting it.

But If I'm some old guy who's had love already and is marrying a pin up model I wouldn;t mind showing her off to the world like that.

I guess it's a public sex trophy.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw an article about an 'interesting' wedding dress, and I just wondered what your opinions are on it?

Personally, I wouldn't let my wife (not married, referring to future) wear something like that.

Story- Most Revealing Wedding Dress Ever - Love + Sex on Shine

Just pic- http://cdn-ugc.cafemom.com/gen/cons...15/9u/8t/poj6fnas4c1azzo.jpg?imageId=19836788
Did- did I hear you correctly? YOU wouldn't "let" HER wear it? Ohhhhh, I hope you have a pair of cast iron undies when you get married.
Jeezie laweezie. Do get stuffed. And kindly:bryce:

Wow... I like my breasts....but that dress would never happen!
I think we all agree we love your tits too there, Lafemme, but that seems a might daring for anyone.

"Let"? What are you planning on being? Her dad?

"Let", indeed. Do fuck off.
:You_Rock_Emoticon: :kiss: Go Madame Porkchop! Rip this fucko a new arse!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Umm pretty horrible dress indeed. But if memory serves me the groom does not see the bride in her dress until she is walking up the aisle for the ceremony... What are you going to do throw a coat over her?
I got hitched at the beach and my partner and I wore bathing suits and sarongs as did all the guests.
To each their own.

biglatincock86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I'm sitting here just laughing my ass off in shock. Instead of commeting on this worlds morality going down the drain, or how distasteful the dress is, you butcher me on the simple word of "let". News flash, I can tell my wife that she can't wear it, because after marriage, according to the bible, the couple becomes one. Just like I would completely understand if she wouldn't want me to go to the beach in a speedo (maybe she doesn't want other women sexing me up, it's hypothetical don't freak out people) I would expect her to listen to my views and strongly consider what she wears to the most important date of our lives (our's as in, ladies it not all about you when it comes to weddings). And for the people who dared criticize me for an innocent opinion, do take the stick out of your ass, and calm down, you are no better than anyone, and you surely have no right to demean me, or anyone else. Here is a useful tip for the future, if someones comment just irks you to he point of offending someone, simply private message them and if there like me (not looking for a bitch slap of words) they will promptly edit there remarks... Thank you in advanced, in the words of Craig Ferguson "I look forward to your letters" or messages in this case. I do retract the let part and will simply add, I won't marry a woman who wears that, to please the audience.

Last edited:

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't want my wife wearing that, it's just too out there, i dont think she'd be happy to look back on those pics years down the road either. I mean, if i'm marrying a woman, she's my wife now i don't want her out there like that

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I'm sitting here just laughing my ass off in shock. Instead of commeting on this worlds morality going down the drain, or how distasteful the dress is, you butcher me on the simple word of "let". News flash, I can tell my wife that she can't wear it, because after marriage, according to the bible, the couple becomes one. Just like I would completely understand if she wouldn't want me to go to the beach in a speedo (maybe she doesn't want other women sexing me up, it's hypothetical don't freak out people) I would expect her to listen to my views and strongly consider what she wears to the most important date of our lives (our's as in, ladies it not all about you when it comes to weddings). And for the people who dared criticize me for an innocent opinion, do take the stick out of your ass, and calm down, you are no better than anyone, and you surely have no right to demean me, or anyone else. Here is a useful tip for the future, if someones comment just irks you to he point of offending someone, simply private message them and if there like me (not looking for a bitch slap of words) they will promptly edit there remarks... Thank you in advanced, in the words of Craig Ferguson "I look forward to your letters" or messages in this case. I do retract the let part and will simply add, I won't marry a woman who wears that, to please the audience.

haha i luv how guys almost automatically assume that if we don't want them to do something it's because we don't want another woman to "sex them up," maybe ur wife wouldn't want you to wear a speedo to the beach because she doesn't want you to look like you're smuggling a pickle and two ping pong balls in ur swimsuit

biglatincock86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha i luv how you just proved my point that most women on this board seem more bent on criticizing and complaining about 1 sentence from any post a man makes, than about the question at hand. I, swear on my life, thought about editing that example (it was the only one that came to mind) because i knew someone would just complain about it, instead of learning the lesson it teaches. Women, in general, don't like to be referred to as a whole, news flash, men don't like it either, we're all different...this is why i always avoided posting in this section...