Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i didn't cum in her that night. Not really any night, we played it safe, no desire for kids. But 3 years after that she got a tubal ligation and after she healed up and we could have sex again, it was purely and simply amazing. The complete freedom of being carefree and void of any worries whatsoever, it was outstanding. I remember it so vividly (it was 8 years ago): we had a good long, strong session and I was back on top of her and ready to ride it out and let myself cum, and I looked her right in the eyes and said, "I'm going to cum, and I'm going to cum inside of you." She literally curled up head to toe, was completely lost in ecstasy and then begged me to, she said "oh my god, I can't wait to cum with you!" And it was one of the most passionate and fulfilling shared orgasms we ever had together!

Sorry for the story, you got me going down memory lane here

jackie_treehorne

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We were not virgins on our wedding night, and she was on the pill at the time so cumming inside wasn't a new experience either.
If there was anything different about the wedding-night sex, it was that she was looking especially sexy, still in her wedding dress complete with white thigh-highs and heels. Mmmm, delicious.

nirvana84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My missus has her birth control in an implant in her arm so I cum in her all the time. I'm getting married next year, we have pretty dirty sex often (strapon, dildo, fisting (her me atleast) I'm planning on Cummings in her arse on our wedding night and get fucked with a big strapon. Just to lay down a marker that just because we are married the filth doesn't stop.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We simply missed our wedding night. After the amazing party which lasted all night we were deadly tired, fell asleep immediately and woke up next evening.
I hear you bro. The minute our heads hit the pillows we were out.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wedding night was no different sexually that any other time, as we were sexually active long before our marriage. What was different was going from using condoms (for birth control and disease prevention) for the vast majority of my life to finally being able to enjoy sex 100% naturally as it was meant to be. An orgasm always feels great, but it especially good when I'm sharing it with a woman that I love and I'm buried deep inside her.

Reactions: techpump

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We weren't virgins either, but the wedding night sex was amazing. It was the first time he ever came inside me (not counting wearing a condom). I'm deathly afraid of chemicals/drugs so I never used birth control, so poor hubby never got much action unless he was stuffed in a condom. Anyway, the wedding night was amazing. He really enjoyed the white stockings and corset with garters I was wearing under my dress. I wore some light blue satin panties the help helped me out of them he ate my pussy while I was still in my dress. Of course I had to return the favor and he ended up OMG all over my chest (I had a sweetheart neckline on my dress and the girls were pushed up nicely). He helped me out of the dress and I rode him cowgirl in the corset and stockings until he came again. I was sweating so badly that we took a shower after that. He got it up again so we had another round that started in the shower and moved to the bed and lasted forever. I think we slept about two hours before our honeymoon flight. Then we had sex again as soon as we checked into the hotel. He had bought me a really naughty bridal lingerie set I think I wore twice on that trip. It was amazing (not that the sex as been any worse since).

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely came inside my wife our wedding night. I was so excited, I came the first time just as my head went inside her vagina. That was the first time. I was hard again soon, and we continued to each enjoy six more orgasms that night. We'd been living together for a year, so we'd had a lot of sex. Her menstrual cycle was very irregular, so I'd always worn a condom. Not our wedding night! I'd almost forgotten how good skin on skin sex felt.

It didn't feel all that different on my cock, but my wedding ring was the first ring I'd worn. I was used to stripping everything off before sex, and wearing the ring felt weird. It felt sort or weird having sex wearing a ring, 'cause I just couldn't imagine myself married.

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We carved out a couple of hours in the afternoon after the reception and before dinner/party to "nap".

I did cum in her, but we had been doing that for a while prior to our wedding. She likes it, I like it, and being just married made it a bit more passionate (though the sex during our mini-honey moon was better).

Reactions: techpump

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Props to you for somehow getting out of getting a vasectomy!

I considered it but she felt like if anything happens to me, she doesn't ever want kids, regardless. Plus she doesn't trust the government enough to believe that if (heaven forbid) she got raped or something god awful happened and she wound up pregnant, there would be no way possible it could happen with her tubes tied. Plus, she loves my orgasms and loves me cumming on her 99% of the time, and wanted not a single thing to change at all about my ejaculate. nothing, not a single sperm missing ;)

Cumming in her is amazing, we both love it a whole lot!! Its special. She was on the pill throughout our time before and after marriage, but I rarely ever came in her, just wasn't worth the risk (the pill is not full proof). Also, I cum hard and fully when in her, but when I pull out the timing is different and pumping one out shooting on her lets me finish myself off a whole lot better. I usually wish I could keep fucking and make myself cum more but its too sensitive on my glans and although its fulfilling, I usually always cum harder and bigger when I pull out. Plus, my loads are big and I usually bury it so far in her that my cum has been known to drip out of her sometimes late into the next day!! She doesn't like that a whole lot, can be an unexpected messy surprise wherever she's at...

Love hearing these stories!!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He was already cumming inside me right off the bat because I was on a reliable form of birth control I took at the same time every day. I had no concerns. But our wedding night we had obligatory sex when we were both so exhausted from the wedding events that day. I couldn't sleep the night before out of excitement. We fell asleep early and I woke up realizing we never had our wedding night sex. I woke him up and we barely made it to the point of him finishing. He passed out with cum dribbling out of his cock. I cleaned him up as he snored and promptly went to sleep also.