Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey,

Any smokers here?

I like to dabble every so often. How do people find it? How long have you been smoking?

Does it affect your performance?

I've noticed I can go on for ages when I've smoked and the climax is amazing; though I have friends who are heavy smokers and struggle.

I hear so many rumours both pro/against just wondered what peoples thoughts were?

Beans.

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great to get a female viewpoint; fantastic in what way?

I tend to be able to extend the climax for aaaaaaaaaaaaages.

Problem tends to lie when I'm asked to cum almost instantaneously and it don't happen as I'm high, lol.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do it quite often and have been for years. I find if I'm horney, then hell yea, love it! If I'm horney and know that I can't "get it".... I can easily talk myself into watching TV.. works perfect for me !

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Great to get a female viewpoint; fantastic in what way?

I tend to be able to extend the climax for aaaaaaaaaaaaages.

Problem tends to lie when I'm asked to cum almost instantaneously and it don't happen as I'm high, lol.

Same with my boyfriend, he last longer. Even after he cums he stays hard and continues fucking me for ages.

For me, if it's good pot, it goes right to my pussy. I honestly feel it between my legs and I start getting horny. This can be a bit unnerving when in groups as I just want to drag the bf into a closet and have him put his mouth down there and then fuck me.

The orgasms can be super intense and mind-blowing. With good weed it's like climbing the highest mountain and you get to the very top. You get scared because you're up so high, looking down at this powerful orgasm that your body is telling you is impending and will consume you, but then that softness takes your body, that sweet maryjane surrender because your so baked, you relax, you just don't care and you say, "fuck it" and jump. Those are some amazing orgasms because it's like you'll never stop falling and coming. Add to that the propensity for multiple orgasms is increased as I just lose myself in the high and come like crazy. As a couple we really get into the lovemaking and just fully enjoy each other's bodies, it's really spiritual in a sense. And the aftermath, forget about it, talk about two comfortably spent sweaty cuddle bunnies. A communal nirvana embodied.

Yeah, me and the boyfriend seriously dig it. :cool22:

drewww

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ya, weed always makes me horny.. biologically it makes sense, you need to spread your genes, if you get high you'll want to lay around all day, so it needs to make you horned up to make you want to reproduce, lol

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ya, weed always makes me horny.. biologically it makes sense, you need to spread your genes, if you get high you'll want to lay around all day, so it needs to make you horned up to make you want to reproduce, lol

Haha, great analogy, I don't think it works like that though :tongue:

theknob8

Experimental Member
Media
I can probably answer this better than anyone here. I have been smoking for 13 years, have taken breaks during the time, smoked heavily, smoked light, etc..

When I first started smoking, which would be once in awhile, and be small amounts it had great effects on me. My flaccid size would hang very low and heavy, bc I would be so relaxed I guess. And I loved this. Its kind of what got me hooked. Erections were great on weed, sex was great, sleep was great, food was great. u get the point.

Now as u start smoking more and more, the reverse happens. Erections become less and less frequent, flacid size shrinks, testicular size shrinks, sex drive goes away, sleep becomes harder. This is when u smoke an 8th or more everyday. Very few people do this I believe. Oh and u stop losing the ability to even get high if that makes sense.

Now all of the negative effects go away with a break. The way to use weed is to just occasionally use it and to not overdue it. That's what I have concluded after these many years. And I unfortunately am not able to do this and smoke way too much even though I know I shouldnt.

rob889911

Sexy Member
Media
I can probably answer this better than anyone here. I have been smoking for 13 years, have taken breaks during the time, smoked heavily, smoked light, etc..

When I first started smoking, which would be once in awhile, and be small amounts it had great effects on me. My flaccid size would hang very low and heavy, bc I would be so relaxed I guess. And I loved this. Its kind of what got me hooked. Erections were great on weed, sex was great, sleep was great, food was great. u get the point.

Now as u start smoking more and more, the reverse happens. Erections become less and less frequent, flacid size shrinks, testicular size shrinks, sex drive goes away, sleep becomes harder. This is when u smoke an 8th or more everyday. Very few people do this I believe. Oh and u stop losing the ability to even get high if that makes sense.

Now all of the negative effects go away with a break. The way to use weed is to just occasionally use it and to not overdue it. That's what I have concluded after these many years. And I unfortunately am not able to do this and smoke way too much even though I know I shouldnt.

very informative post

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Damn, you must be smoking something mighty special, lol.

Does this decrease as you smoke more though?

Canadian hydro, some of the best on the planet. Like 25-30% THC. My bf knows a guy.

During the week we may smoke once a day, mostly at night, sometimes a wake and bake. On weekends we could end up spending a whole day smoking off and on. It hasn't done a thing to decrease the sex part.

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started smoking in 2002 when I was hanging out with a group of young friends. Our friendship fell apart and then I lost any source of getting some. Been buying "herbal incense" since cause it is easier to find. Last week, the son of a friend of mine got me an 1/8 ounce and I have been enjoying the real stuff again.
Mostly I do it cause it relaxes my troubled brain and helps me fall asleep. But it is also fantastic to wank while stoned. I haven't "been with" another guy while high but would very much like to.